Question for @sirlancelord

How comes you get triggered when I say something about your clan however you ignore or join in with insults against other clans but claim to be a Somaliland nationalist?

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
How comes you get triggered when I say something about your clan however you ignore or join in with insults against other clans but claim to be a Somaliland nationalist?

I never insult no other clans

I insult Kulmiye on how tribalistic they are.

We are all equal Somalilanders and Somaliland deserves better - Somaliland is not just Maroodi Jeex.

I don't mention tribes, Somaliland is people regardless of the fact and everyone in Somaliland is my people

We would have no rebel groups & Caare if the administration acted fairly and justly

I’m not buying the tribalism and fairness talk. Your clan lost an election and went awole that’s the truth. Your top politicians made deals to destroy Somaliland. Why don’t you stick to your deegaan and I’ll stick to mine. HY iyo HA waa gardaro inay wax isku qabsadaan. Your clan has taken the blue flag so why are you mad at me.

SirLancelLord

VIP
I’m not buying the tribalism and fairness talk. Your clan lost an election and went awole that’s the truth. Your top politicians made deals to destroy Somaliland. Why don’t you stick to your deegaan and I’ll stick to mine. HY iyo HA waa gardaro inay wax isku qabsadaan. Your clan has taken the blue flag so why are you mad at me.

I don't support any politicians and my clan didn't lose

My clan is Somaliland nothing else believe me or not. I'm not a fan of tribalism never have never will. Somaliland is my degaan from lowya caddo to Yoocada.

I support anyone who develops Somaliland and leads somaliland justly and fairly.

Unlike you who would sell our independence to Xamar for power to your clan.

My clan is Somaliland nothing else believe me or not. I'm not a fan of tribalism never have never will. Somaliland is my degaan from lowya caddo to Yoocada.

I support anyone who develops Somaliland and leads somaliland justly and fairly.

You claim to be anti qabiil but I seen your previous posts calling Daroods (Specifically MJs) untrustworthy?

That’s litterally what your clan tried to do but you realised habar awal would benefit the most from that because we’ll keep our deegans to ourselves and you’ll have no one to blame. Somaliland was berbera hargeisa Gebiley wajaale intaas inad ka talisid baad rabta.

The xisbi your tribe threw there support behind lost that is what caused the problems it has nothing to do with cadaalad.

You claim to be anti qabiil but I seen your previous posts calling Daroods (Specifically MJs) untrustworthy?
The people that say they’re not qabilst are the most qabilst. By far the biggest qabilist on this site is @embarassing but she claims to not be a qabilist lakin teeda waa cuqdad fog oo aan garanaayn halku ka yimaday

SirLancelLord

VIP
That’s litterally what your clan tried to do but you realised habar awal would benefit the most from that because we’ll keep our deegans to ourselves and you’ll have no one to blame. Somaliland was berbera hargeisa Gebiley wajaale intaas inad ka talisid baad rabta.

The xisbi your tribe threw there support behind lost that is what caused the problems it has nothing to do with cadaalad.

Disgraceful...

Not gonna bother with you anymore

SirLancelLord

VIP

I've never and if I have friends on the context.

My nation is Somaliland

I'm with all Somali people, I sell my stuff across the border I have interactions with Somalis from everywhere. I don't discriminate

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Those clans like @SirLancelLord and the Dhulbahante are sickening hate for PL/SL its because their interior clans who are landlocked and want sea access so they become a government. At least HJ went into the 'calool' of Sacad muse willingly and doesn't cry and know his role. Only one left is HY and Dhulbahante to go back into Calool. It's fine to be in an calool, it's better then no calool.

Warsangeli are civilized and have legitimate claim they were a sultanate just like PL and I think you can't change history hadu qofku mamul ahaa, he will always be a mamul. Look how hard it is for America to deal with China or any area that has a history? u just need to accept it rather then fight it

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
:ftw9nwa:

Its always the rabid qabilists on here that make such accusations. Who do I have cuqdad for?

Stop laffing your in an CALOOL also, everyone has to be in calool to survive. Abdillahi Yusuf set up that calool for you but u must come in without 'qarax' and hurry up and stop delaying it, jump into big majerten calool in hamar, we are not hormuud, we are the calool that hormuud must come in also. PL is the final CALOOL and we move somalis together on our GDP CALOOL MISSION. The world will feel safe now having 'kids' back in their 'mother stomach' PL

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
@Samaalism hana kala saarin waryaa @SirLancelLord is a laandheere H.Y man. And a absolute power house amongst the Isaaq. I can name a few ha and hj men who took up the blue flag aswell that doesn’t mean ha&hj are all dirty sellouts.

Somaliland waa mid, may our enemies crumble

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Samaalism hana kala saarin waryaa @SirLancelLord is a laandheere H.Y man. And a absolute power house amongst the Isaaq. I can name a few ha and hj men who took up the blue flag aswell that doesn’t mean ha&hj are all dirty sellouts.

That's why the world gives up on Somalis. If someone sent me to resolve SL conflict, I can't return back with the conflict is continuing, you get sacked niyahow as u didn't deliver the outcome they wanted. @Samaalism @SirLancelLord imagine there is some majerten negiotator who has been delegated to mediate your isaaq shit, nigga I need to get paid my millions waryaa, we are not here for games now, i need you two to resolve it and stop embarassing me. Thats probably what negiotators say, don't sit there and just attack each other, the thing they want is the solution u guys will settle for so it can be deemed over and SL can move on

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
That's why the world gives up on Somalis. If someone sent me to resolve SL conflict, I can't return back with the conflict is continuing, you get sacked niyahow as u didn't deliver the outcome they wanted. @Samaalism @SirLancelLord imagine there is some majerten negiotator who has been delegated to mediate your isaaq shit, nigga I need to get paid my millions waryaa, we are not here for games now, i need you two to resolve it and stop embarassing me. Thats probably what negiotators say, don't sit there and just attack each other, the thing they want is the solution u guys will settle for so it can be deemed over and SL can move on

You should have kept the same energy when boqor Buurmadow a hj man mediated between the cismaan maxamuud and cumar maxamuud if Buurmadow wasn’t there Puntland wouldn’t have existed today and Abdulahi Yusuf and Jama Ali Jama would have slaughtered each other

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You should have kept the same energy when boqor Buurmadow a hj man mediated between the cismaan maxamuud and cumar maxamuud if Buurmadow wasn’t there Puntland wouldn’t have existed today and Abdulahi Yusuf and Jama Ali Jama would have slaughtered each other

Well why don't u mediate between them now, we held our peace ever since.

As a HA, I agree with that statement. But, for some reason they making a big deal out of ciidigalle and reer abtis hy being unionists as of lately when you look at somali media. I have heard GX call other subclans laangaabs just because they believe in the "issaqnimo " unity. But, to be fair when you look at the 90s you would have to agree with that "issaqnimo " doesn't exist.however, somalilandnimo can exist which transcends clanlines.

Truthfully, it is very disappointing to see the naked qabyalaad in social and political societies in SL. But, it has had some effects in the British SL community as well.

Buurmadow is a controversial character.

Do you think SL is living upto the Boroma 1993 conference agreement of semigapsey ?

SirLancelLord

VIP
Do you think SL is living upto the Boroma 1993 conference agreement of semigapsey ?

Yes and No

We've become more aware of corrupt behaviour and slowly we're making our leaders more accountable but still a long way to go...

Tribalism is still felt rooted in the system if you want to get anything done you must know someone who's the same tribe

Trending