Question for single women here from age 29-35

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Why you are so invested in women of that age range is beyond me. And the fact that you are attempting to play soothsayer by claiming "no body wants you in the west" is essentially gaslighting. The good thing is you cannot manipulate grown women into settling for men who are often less compatible with them because of upbringing and have fewer financial resources. And I doubt anyone would fall for your scare tactics.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Why you are so invested in women of that age range is beyond me. And the fact that you are attempting to play soothsayer by claiming "no body wants you in the west" is essentially gaslighting. The good thing is you cannot manipulate grown women into settling for men who are often less compatible with them because of upbringing and have fewer financial resources. And I doubt anyone would fall for your scare tactics.

I have enough self-worth so I don't need your negation disguised as advice. If or when I get married you will not get the memo, IA.. :mjlol: I am a deeply private person and you won't know who or if I'm talking to anyone at any time other than them being from the diaspora and sharing the same clan, worldview, education level and age. Only an equal is invited to the table.

Aye Agatha, I know this may sound weird or cliché but I get an intellectual boner whenever I read your stuff.
No misspelling, always to the point without being aggressive. Clearly well-read and factual with a humble aura. You write with a sense of emotional detachment but it's not void of emotions.
The grammar nazi in me is waiting for you to slip up:hmm: but you keep moonwalking on grease.

And no, I'm not making a move on you. I'm just verbalizing what I have observed.
Consider this a review of Sophisticate by yours truly.

Aye Agatha, I know this may sound weird or cliché but I get an intellectual boner whenever I read your stuff.
No misspelling, always to the point without being aggressive. Clearly well-read and factual with a humble aura. You write with a sense of emotional detachment but it's not void of emotions.
The grammar nazi in me is waiting for you to slip up:hmm: but you keep moonwalking on grease.

And no, I'm not making a move on you. I'm just verbalizing what I have observed.
It’s that grown woman energy that only comes with age and experience. Love it. :qri8gs7:

Xaruun

VIP
You’ve been getting a lot more savage lately. Are you having a midlife crisis?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

Even if you were hypothetically 'making a move' which I highly doubt I'm immune to what nimaan say but I graciously accept that as a compliment. Minus the intellectual boner part. The preferred term is sapiosexual.

You’ve been getting a lot more savage lately. Are you having a midlife crisis?

This is who I've always been at my core. Perhaps you were getting a watered down version as I'm considerate enough to not offend or emotionally trigger others (most of the time). The question you should ask yourself is when you hit your 30s will you call that mid life? Some of you kids are detached from reality.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Even if you were hypothetically 'making a move' which I highly doubt I'm immune to what nimaan say but I graciously accept that as a compliment. Minus the intellectual boner part. The preferred term is sapiosexual.
Excuse my lack of better words but hey, as long as it gets the message across:pachah1:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening

This is who I've always been at my core. Perhaps you were getting a watered down version as I'm considerate enough to not offend or emotionally trigger others (most of the time). The question you should ask yourself is when you hit your 30s will you call that mid life? Some of you kids are detached from reality.
fun fact: anytime I see your posts I always read it out loud, it's become a habit :stressed:

Xaruun

VIP
@BobSmoke she’s lacking
Also are you only in your 30s? I thought you were 40+ yr old

Trending