Question for Reer Henny

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I have a lot of compassion for our Canadian cousins, yet whenever they are getting bashed it’s reer Toronto taking the abuse 90% of the time and reer Edmonton (50k bounty :damn:) shaving 10% off top

wtf is reer Vancouver up to :francis:
Ik there is a small to medium sized community there comparable to Boston diaspora I think

Given there are a lot of Seattle Somalis, Vancouver Somalis come over here quite often to visit I have some of them on snap

what are they up to? What have they been doing? Why don’t they just try to come to the U.S,

someone shine on a light on this forgotten community

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
"Reer Henny" are currently sleeping rn its 1AM nigga what is you doing :childplease:

As for your question they have a decent population, no one talks about them because they dont indulge in fukkery, and why tf would they want to live in america when they got it good in Vancouver bad cadaan bytches, nice houses, safe place, no winter and other somalis:ahh:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
"Reer Henny" are currently sleeping rn its 1AM nigga what is you doing :childplease:

As for your question they have a decent population, no one talks about them because they dont indulge in fukkery, and why tf would they want to live in america when they got it good in Vancouver bad cadaan bytches, nice houses, safe place, no winter and other somalis:ahh:
Nice houses no one can actually afford :drakelaugh:
But the place got some dime es wlhi the clubs there are active too hmmm

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/3809-33rd-Ave-W-Seattle-WA-98199/49009403_zpid/?
Shoulld you really be talking :fantasia2:

Modt vancouver malis live outside of greater vancouver area where the houses are cheaper :kanyeshrug:
:drakelaugh:
The trick is to live in other neighborhoods 20-30miles out :francis:

Seattle is pretty easy to get to as well

The issue is Vancouver houses don’t get cheap even past 40+ miles

Seattle has high home prices, but compared to median salaries, it ain’t nearly as bad as Vancouver
Vancouver has much lower salaries and slightly higher home prices :denzelnigga:

I hope to stack as much lacaag here and then move to Mn or Ohio and get a nice young xalimo to serve me- I mean be my wife and friend hahahaha

:drakelaugh:
The trick is to live in other neighborhoods 20-30miles out :francis:

Seattle is pretty easy to get to as well

The issue is Vancouver houses don’t get cheap even past 40+ miles

Seattle has high home prices, but compared to median salaries, it ain’t nearly as bad as Vancouver
Vancouver has much lower salaries and slightly higher home prices :denzelnigga:

I hope to stack as much lacaag here and then move to Mn or Ohio and get a nice young xalimo to serve me- I mean be my wife and friend hahahaha
If you do decide to move to cheap ass OH or MN do not participate in f*ck shit waryaa.
:umad:

Trending