Question for puntlanders. Which one of these options you'd rather choose?

Somalia having a central government or northern Mudug joining Galmudug ?

I see what your doing cleverly, because if they choose Federalism it means letting go Northern Mudug, and if they withhold Northern Mudug then the Federalism project is an clan project in all but name, which then Centralism wins hands down.

Its like being stuck between a rock and a hard place.

I see what your doing cleverly, because if they choose Federalism it means letting go Northern Mudug, and if they withhold Northern Mudug then the Federalism project is an clan project in all but name, which then Centralism wins hands down.

Its like being stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Yeah. Waa labo daran mid d00ro. Niggas are in deep shit. :siilaanyolaugh:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Yeah. Waa labo daran mid d00ro. Niggas are in deep shit. :siilaanyolaugh:

Why do you want to 'mix' clans, You ashamed you can't stand alone tribally? U need other clans help right? Well if u admit it, and bow to me and all PL that I am your superior, then we will annex North Mudug to GM, but then that will just mean ANOTHER MJ will rule you again like Keenadiid or the other option is no GOVT which is what GM has now, remember that's how u were before we came to you, to that u shall return. A leopord doesn't change his spot overnight, adeer, you got nothing to build from as a Hawiye, we know this key weakness in you cuz u destroyed ajuuraan who was your last hope in the south, and u all went into dark ages for centuries, similar to how u destroyed Somalia and sent MJ N HARTIS into dark ages. But u stayed there for centuries till I came to rescue you with Keenadiid.

I am sick of the low self esteem in other clans, meeqo meel baan somalia uu sadaqayn kara MAJERTEN, do i have to keep donating majerten clansmen to other regions like JL, GM, KGS? can't u stand on your own tribally, stop being so inferior waryaa and asking clans to join YOU CEEB WEEYE.

I am liking PIM every day realizing our mental capacities, morals, history, values are vastly different to the south who see having multiple clans as horumar, we see it vastly different that u can't stand alone on your own and it's one of the big reasons we suggest to you all the time that MJ is the only stand alone clan in Somalia and hence has proven, not only do we not need u, we can succeed just fine on our own and therefore these clans who require multi-clan existence must back away from power and realize LANDHEERE BAA JOGGO U KU LEH ANIGU KUMA BAHNI LAKIN ADAA II BAHAN ILEEN ADA MULTI CLAN RADINAYSID, not ME. Anigu I can survive just quite fine on my own, I have historical capacity, 1960 ma dhalan anigu adeer. Magacayga wuxu suran yahay STREETS OF ROME AS MAJERTENIA.

Even Italians considered as a NATION state equal to all nation states of the world, anigu ma dhalan 1960 markay somali isku timi, I wish I go on TV one day to sort out historical nonsense of Somalia being born in 1960 and nothing existed PRIOR.

Last edited:
Why do you want to 'mix' clans, You ashamed you can't stand alone tribally? U need other clans help right? Well if u admit it, and bow to me and all PL that I am your superior, then we will annex North Mudug to GM, but then that will just mean ANOTHER MJ will rule you again like Keenadiid or the other option is no GOVT which is what GM has now, remember that's how u were before we came to you, to that u shall return. A leopord doesn't change his spot overnight, adeer, you got nothing to build from as a Hawiye, we know this key weakness in you cuz u destroyed ajuuraan who was your last hope in the south, and u all went into dark ages for centuries, similar to how u destroyed Somalia and sent MJ N HARTIS into dark ages. But u stayed there for centuries till I came to rescue you with Keenadiid.

I am sick of the low self esteem in other clans, meeqo meel baan somalia uu sadaqayn kara MAJERTEN, do i have to keep donating majerten clansmen to other regions like JL, GM, KGS? can't u stand on your own tribally, stop being so inferior waryaa and asking clans to join YOU CEEB WEEYE.

I am liking PIM every day realizing our mental capacities, morals, history, values are vastly different to the south who see having multiple clans as horumar, we see it vastly different that u can't stand alone on your own and it's one of the big reasons we suggest to you all the time that MJ is the only stand alone clan in Somalia and hence has proven, not only do we not need u, we can succeed just fine on our own and therefore these clans who require multi-clan existence must back away from power and realize LANDHEERE BAA JOGGO U KU LEH ANIGU KUMA BAHNI LAKIN ADAA II BAHAN ILEEN ADA MULTI CLAN RADINAYSID, not ME. Anigu I can survive just quite fine on my own, I have historical capacity, 1960 ma dhalan anigu adeer. Magacayga wuxu suran yahay STREETS OF ROME AS MAJERTENIA.

Even Italians considered as a NATION state equal to all nation states of the world, anigu ma dhalan 1960 markay somali isku timi, I wish I go on TV one day to sort out historical nonsense of Somalia being born in 1960 and nothing existed PRIOR.

Dude why are you writing an entire essay because of simple question ? Is it too painful for you puntlanders to give me a direct answer. You will either get ruled from Dhuusamareeb or Mogadishu. Those are your only options sxb. If i was you i'd choose Mogadishu (centralism). We can't be all winners in this game. Somebody has to lose and it's gonna be you.:westbrookswag:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
OPs question is so tricky you might as well believe he himself is from Puntland. :faysalwtf:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Neither. We MJs/Puntites have a motto:

"What's mine, is mine, what yours, is mine"

We have our cake, and eat it. Thats why ex and current presidents, Gaas and Deni, are fat: lots of cake on the menu.

Somalia having a central government or northern Mudug joining Galmudug ?
You seem like an agent of chaos. Pushing your agenda to get FMS supporters to fight, the same tactics of N&N.

Smart way to get the heat off NN & your hidden agenda

Trending

Latest posts