Question for married muslim sisters

I was wondering how you married sisters deal with ghusl? I know after every intimacy you have to do ghusl and I have long hair I am not excited to wash my hair everyday how do you deal with it? Imagine if he wants it 3 times a day do you keep hoping in and out the showering shampooing your hair? I know there's the co wash option but I heard doing the deed can be quite sweaty and apparently even your hair sweats so how do I deal with that?

I'm not married but I might.. keep the tips coming

I was wondering how you married sisters deal with ghusl? I know after every intimacy you have to do ghusl and I have long hair I am not excited to wash my hair everyday how do you deal with it? Imagine if he wants it 3 times a day do you keep hoping in and out the showering shampooing your hair? I know there's the co wash option but I heard doing the deed can be quite sweaty and apparently even your hair sweats so how do I deal with that?

Girl, don’t worry about it. The washing hair part is if he comes on your face and some gets in your hair. You don’t have to do it for regular intimacy.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
LOL

3 times a day maa shaa Allah. That means people got lots of time :kodaksmiley:

Ghusl is simple, just hop in the shower and you’re done. Don’t forget to clean yourself though.

You don't need to use soap to make ghusl. Just shower with only water real quick. If you've got enough time to have sex thrice a day then you have enough time for 3 ghusls.

Jungle's Finest ☔

Toronto x London

who tf wants it 3x a day :deadrose: :dead:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
These halimos on sspot sure know a lot for being single and forever "20 years old".

Now put this in the womens den!!!!

Trending