Question about atheists

Status
Not open for further replies.
by the way you all know that the prophet muhammad was a prince right? and the rightful heir to mecca but his opposing subclan with in his quraish clan stole power when muhammads grand father uncle died who inherited mecca because muhammads father who was suppose to inherit mecca died after just getting married and so muhammads grand father passed mecca over to his secound oldest son since muhammads father died and could not inherit mecca, when muhammads uncle inherited mecca died then what happened was the opposing subclan of the quraish siezed power and muhammad was robbed of his oppertunity to became the chief of mecca and all of the quraish clan which was the richest arab clan. muhammad was an elite not a low class arab.

also muhammads mother was an isralite who her clan lived in madina, muhammad was as elite as they can get. his mother side of the family were the elites of madina and his fatherside of the family were the princes in mecca.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
will you prove yourself to be intellectually capable and not intellectually shallow by answering this question? give me evidence on whether there is life after death?

They can't. They will go into a mental gymnastics circle jerk about much of a muchness.

In reality everyone on this forum is an Agnostic whether they'd like to admit it or not.

Muhammad was bani hashim and bani hashim leads the whole quraish clan which is the decendants of ismael and hajar. muhammads forfarthers built mecca and ruled mecca from one son to another. the chief of the bani hashim subclan leads all the other quraish chiefs and their subclans. muhammads grand father was the ruler of mecca and the chief quraish the whole of quraish. muhammads father married a israilite elite from medina in an arranged marriege, muhammads two sides of the family where the elites of the entire arabian peninsula. muhammads chance was robbed when his uncle died and the opposing subclan of the quraish siezed power. also muhammads wife khadija was a banu hashim lady who inherited rediculas amounts of wealth and business and she employed her husband muhammad who was technically a prince of mecca as her manager and the inheritor of her business when she dies.
here i'll do you a favour even though i am an agnostic, check this out its from an unbiased source that will hardly mention any spiritualism but instead focus on history
http://www.al-islam.org/restatement...yyid-ali-ashgar-razwy/banu-hashim-birth-islam

Muhammad was bani hashim and bani hashim leads the whole quraish clan which is the decendants of ismael and hajar. muhammads forfarthers built mecca and ruled mecca from one son to another. the chief of the bani hashim subclan leads all the other quraish chiefs and their subclans. muhammads grand father was the ruler of mecca and the chief quraish the whole of quraish. muhammads father married a israilite elite from medina in an arranged marriege, muhammads two sides of the family where the elites of the entire arabian peninsula. muhammads chance was robbed when his uncle died and the opposing subclan of the quraish siezed power. also muhammads wife khadija was a banu hashim lady who inherited rediculas amounts of wealth and business and she employed her husband muhammad who was technically a prince of mecca as her manager and the inheritor of her business when she dies.
here i'll do you a favour even though i am an agnostic, check this out its from an unbiased source that will hardly mention any spiritualism but instead focus on history
http://www.al-islam.org/restatement...yyid-ali-ashgar-razwy/banu-hashim-birth-islam

This is pretty heavy stuff right here.:whoo:

T

Tokio

reading through some of these posts and I am like :wtf: la xawla mesha wa lagu jabay

by the way you all know that the prophet muhammad was a prince right? and the rightful heir to mecca but his opposing subclan with in his quraish clan stole power when muhammads grand father uncle died who inherited mecca because muhammads father who was suppose to inherit mecca died after just getting married and so muhammads grand father passed mecca over to his secound oldest son since muhammads father died and could not inherit mecca, when muhammads uncle inherited mecca died then what happened was the opposing subclan of the quraish siezed power and muhammad was robbed of his oppertunity to became the chief of mecca and all of the quraish clan which was the richest arab clan. muhammad was an elite not a low class arab.

Dude just stop. You clearly never read the biography of the Prophet so please just do yourself a favor and stop talking. You've left Islam but it's clear from your writings that you never knew anything about Islam in the first place.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
They can't. They will go into a mental gymnastics circle jerk about much of a muchness.

In reality everyone on this forum is an Agnostic whether they'd like to admit it or not.

Nah. I just can't be bothered to argue with a non-believer. I've debated with many atheists from my days in uni, to random people in Hyde Park to my next door neighbour. I have been successful on a few occasions while some atheists made me read up on my religion. This whole "God is a fairytale." "No, he's not!" is getting quite boring and repetitive. Most of the time, it is the same people who instigate it. So instead of me trying to convince you, tell me why so many non-believers feel the constant need to pat themselves on the back for not adhering any of the religions? It makes a lot of you sound not content with your godless lives in my opinion.

I believe that it is every man for himself on the Day of Judgement, so I do not care if you don't believe in God; I don't have to prove to you that God or the afterlife exists. You and your peers sound like people who know Islam well. Therefore, you don't need dawah from me. Just speak for yourself next time because I might not be a religious Muslim but I do believe in Islam wholeheartedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending