Question about atheists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do girls feel the need to save someone who does not believe in Islam. If God can't/won't guide these people what makes someone think they could. When I was an agnostic, I was too busy being sincere looking for answers, I did not realize I could use it to get some attention from girls.

To be fair most guys reckon they could make a lesbian straight, same thing miya?:fantasia2:

Your p***y can send him to hell but can't save him from it:kanyeshrug:

study a science in university and you wont even bother thinking about supernatural things such as heaven or hell, you will realise you are on earth and a part of a species which needs to keep developing in order to survive. what we need is more engineers, and scientists not religious men that speak about supernatural things which should not even go through an adults head. my trick is i dont even give myself the chance to think about such out of this world things which will never materialize in front of me or any other human being.

study a science in university

9k a year well spent then, I should try to stay awake in class marka. Seems like I missed life's answers
during these classes.

This thread is about someone making a choice to leave religion and another person believing they can
"rescue" this person or change their stance, do you think that's possible? Could a chick make you
believe in God if you don't already?

if a girl is going to take a crack at making me believe in supernatural things then i would welcome it, because it will be an opportunity for me to ridicule the concept of organised religion. in the end it will be a waste of time for her and a game for me as i make her do mental gymnastics trying to answer questions such as "prove to me you're real and i am not just dreaming right now".

if a girl is going to take a crack at making me believe in supernatural things then i would welcome it, because it will be an opportunity for me to ridicule the concept of organised religion. in the end it will be a waste of time for her and a game for me as i make her do mental gymnastics trying to answer questions such as "prove to me you're real and i am not just dreaming right now".

Thank you, honesty is the best.

Your verbal games aren't gonna change the reality of what's in front of you. It is an objective fact that you exist, that you had a beginning, and that this universe exists as well. You can disbelieve in the Creator all you want, but don't you for a second think that your position is in any way logical or defensible. It's not. I've met prominent Atheist professors and scientists and even they couldn't coherently state why they believe there is no Creator. They can't defend their positions, which is why they use all of their energy going after Christianity and the Bible.

Second of all, I study a science in university---along with many of my peers. Most of my friends who study biology/chemistry are actually more religious now than in high-school. Their belief in Allah was reinforced when they studied things like the structure of the cell, the design of the human body, and how atoms interact to form molecules.

all 7 billion of us can start becoming priests, rabbis and imams today but that will not get our species a step further than we are. infact it will be a waste of time and our species will be playing catch up. the reasons why organised religion is a bad concept is because it does not move the human species forward at all and it wastes time + resources which = harmful. but if we produce more engineers and scientists then we will be constantly moving forward and putting our self in a strong position which can help us as a species survive the natural disaster which can befall us such as climate change, food shortage, lack of oil and gas which will run out in centuries, meteors or asteroids which can hit our planet and do what happened to the dinosaurs to us as well. simply put an adult should not waste his/her time thinking about things which you know will not benefit the human species one bit.

all 7 billion of us can start becoming priests, rabbis and imams today but that will not get our species a step further than we are. infact it will be a waste of time and our species will be playing catch up. the reasons why organised religion is a bad concept is because it does not move the human species forward at all and it wastes time + resources which = harmful. but if we produce or engineers and scientists then we will be constantly moving forward and putting our self in a strong position which can help us as a species survive the natural disaster which can befall us such as climate change, food shortage, lack of oil and gas which will run out in centuries, meteors or asteroids which can hit our planet and do what happened to the dinosaurs to us as well. simply put an adult should not waste his/her time thinking about things which you know will not benefit the human species one bit.

You're acting as if it's either one or the other.

How many people do you know who are not religious but who also fail to do anything productive? I know of many.

How many people do I know who are not only religious, but also well-educated and productive? I know of dozens.

im an agnostic by the way so i am not an athiest. i tend to avoid thinking about the big questions since i know i will never see any evidence in my life time.

im an agnostic by the way so i am not an athiest. i tend to avoid thinking about the big questions since i know i will never see any evidence in my life time.

And therein lies your problem. You're too focused on your limited life instead of actually trying to live beyond yourself and thinking about the world beyond you.

Atheists/Agnostics all have this same problem. They play the intellectual card but when you really sit down and discuss these issues with them, you'll realize how intellectually shallow they really are.

will you prove yourself to be intellectually capable and not intellectually shallow by answering this question? give me evidence on whether there is life after death?

will you prove yourself to be intellectually capable and not intellectually shallow by answering this question? give me evidence on whether there is life after death?
dis-gonna-be-good-anticipation-pull-up-a-chair-listen-watch.gif

Q

Queen Carawelo

I don't want to save anyone that don't want to be saved. Besides I don't have patience for that stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending