Queensland woman who took daughters to Somalia for genital mutilation jailed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
A barbaric cultural practice, that existed in the times of the ancient egyptian. This shit is evil on so many levels, and truly unislamic. No girls should have their genitalia mutilated. :jcoleno:

Mutilated is a bad trigger word. I like to use circumcision :)

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
tenor.gif
0f0e6c6e9f8cb6071b3c8428e84b0d62.gif

Mutilated is a bad trigger word. I like to use circumcision :)
Circumcision is what boys get, and it has it's many health benefits. But what girls get is nothing but mutilation. There is absolutely no benefit for them except torture and pain. They also loose their sexual sensitivity during sex, which sounds cruel. :gucciwhat:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Circumcision is what boys get, and it has it's many health benefits. But what girls get is nothing but mutilation. There is absolutely no benefit for them except torture and pain. They also loose their sexual sensitivity during sex, which sounds cruel. :gucciwhat:

Well to each their own. Mine was chopped. My daughters chopped. My grand daughters will be chopped. Aint no one having a say over it!

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yes would be the answer unless she was recently born here after 91,92 93,94,95 and 96

Reiko weight makes her chopping irrelevant. Plus size girls are permanent virgins

Reiko weight makes her chopping irrelevant. Plus size girls are permanent virgins
Loool more pushin for the cushion plus most girls in north america get theirs back these days anyway so probally many are not clitless like years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts