Queen lili is alive(one piece theory)

Shes in elbalf and will uncover major void century plot. Ppl think elbalf will be ussop arc but infact it will be robins.

She will explain to robin about the will of d, and parts of the missing history. Robin is who the queen is waiting for.

Ill come back too this thread when they reach elbalf:mjpls:

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Elbaf can easily be both Robin and Ussop arcs. Robin can explore the history that the island has and uncover its connections to the void century. Meanwhile Ussop cam be involved in the politics of giants and either befriend or come face to face with prince Loki.

Elbaf can easily be both Robin and Ussop arcs. Robin can explore the history that the island has and uncover its connections to the void century. Meanwhile Ussop cam be involved in the politics of giants and either befriend or come face to face with prince Loki.
I agree, but the main focus of the arc will be on robin and the history. The arc cant be wasted on ussop befriending a bunchof giants. That bitccch is hiding there i swear it..

:mjlol:

Elbaf will belong to Robin, ussop, luffy, and shanks. Honorable mentions are charlotte linlin and navy vice admiral doll. At this point in the story, ussop is wack I’d rather see more Robin lore digging deep into the history and reuniting with Saul. The lily plot twist is welcomed as this is the final saga, and they never said she died either, she disappeared, so she’s somewhere out there.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
I agree, but the main focus of the arc will be on robin and the history. The arc cant be wasted on ussop befriending a bunchof giants. That bitccch is hiding there i swear it..

:mjlol:
Yeah but Oda needs to pay off his Ussop connection with giants plot point he had since little garden. Robin and the void century are way more important but Oda really needs to give Ussop his time cause this nigga needs a buff to fight Van Augur.

Elbaf will belong to Robin, ussop, luffy, and shanks. Honorable mentions are charlotte linlin and navy vice admiral doll. At this point in the story, ussop is wack I’d rather see more Robin lore digging deep into the history and reuniting with Saul. The lily plot twist is welcomed as this is the final saga, and they never said she died either, she disappeared, so she’s somewhere out there.
Shanks could be there as a way for ussop to power up through his father, but then it takes away blackbeard showing up killing lili.
:mindblown:

The endgame i have is the 5elders plus their captain imu vs the strawhats and not blackbeard vs strawhats.

Blackbeard dies in elbaf.

:meleshame:

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Shanks could be there as a way for ussop to power up through his father, but then it takes away blackbeard showing up killing lili.
:mindblown:
You think blackbeard will show up? I think he'll be waiting for the straw hats post Elbaf. He'll jump them to get whatever knowledge they got on the island.

You think blackbeard will show up? I think he'll be waiting for the straw hats post Elbaf. He'll jump them to get whatever knowledge they got on the island.
A crewmate will be there too easedrop forsure, wither he shows up is merely a guess, but a confrontation in elbaf looks plausible. The story is nearing its end.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
A crewmate will be there too easedrop forsure, wither he shows up is merely a guess, but a confrontation in elbaf looks plausible. The story is nearing its end.
Yeah for sure. Oda is definitely reaching his end and is setting up for the final war.

(I can’t reply anyone not sure why) @Admin

@Bazed while strawhats are on elbaf Blackbeard will get pluton and Poseidon after intel from caribou, if anyone getting jumped it’s them right?

@BenInHer blackbeard is final villain not world government, watchu mean dying in elbaf, that’s far too soon. He’s the darkness to the sun.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Bazed and @BenInHer

Tired Time For Bed GIF by funk

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
At this point ussop is unredeemable useless only good for comedy relief.