Alienist
EKvSdyJXYAIThjR

Everyone excepts Daroods are Ahlul Bayt :dead::dead1:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
EKvSdyJXYAIThjR

yes the queen is related to the prophet through the spanish royals who ousted andalusia and married an arab princess from the fromer sultans, later european royals began marrying other royals in order to keep their royalty blood from mixing with peasents

Apollo

VIP
Yeah, but this is like 0.01% of her overall ancestry and it doesn't look like it on her direct maternal or paternal line.

Faahiye

Male Male Male Male
EKvSdyJXYAIThjR

@Exodus

It’s disputed if Zaida (Isabella) is the daughter or daughter in law of al mu’tamid. There is a good video about it but keep in mind this isn’t anything important from an Islamic perspective as you can only be a sayyid to the prophet through a direct paternal line. If we go back 1400 years in our family tree we would have millions of ancestors and the prophet just merely being one of those millions.

Best,

Faahiye

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
We're all related to everyone.

Kublai Khan & Charlemagne the great were my great grandfathers 75 generations back.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
yes the queen is related to the prophet through the spanish royals who ousted andalusia and married an arab princess from the fromer sultans, later european royals began marrying other royals in order to keep their royalty blood from mixing with peasents
Which European royals?

I always love the queen and I never knew we could be related.
Why do you love her lol? am I the only one who thinks the queen is the most useless leader on earth? Like she barely does anything other than collect commonwealth money and suck up tax payers money.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Why do you love her lol? am I the only one who thinks the queen is the most useless leader on earth? Like she barely does anything other than collect commonwealth money and suck up tax payers money.
Warya you need to respect your cousin/queen

Tukraq

VIP
I die everytime I remember the English national anthem, "god save the queen":chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

She's meant to be a figurehead the real power in the Prime ministers' and Parliaments' hands.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
They won’t exile. They were human experiment.
Who’s right mind wants to live a semi arid, full of venomous creatures and angry natives in a giant land?

Trending

Latest posts