Queen Buuqs XXL BOOTY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@DuchessNinkiiUuriyey adeer can you handle it

No! I can't handle it. Her arm alone can't give me a concussion.

I don't blame her for not being comfortable to show her whole body.

Unless someone has a sickness I have no mercy for morbidly obese people. It is a sign of utter laziness.

She needs to adopt the gym as her hobby instead of vlogging.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
All men must die F**** sick individuals who kill women from the inside and leave her to rot as she lays in the cold cobble stone. All they think about is booty and ruining the image of a buetiful girl. May I gladly rip all your insides and leave you to be a meal for the vultures to consume you will not be missed. I wish to throw acid and burn every male genital I see a testament to how they make me feel a as woman. I feel no sympathy no regret in my decisions.

All men must die F**** sick individuals who kill women from the inside and leave her to rot as she lays in the cold cobble stone. All they think about is booty and ruining the image of a buetiful girl. May I gladly rip all your insides and leave you to be a meal for the vultures to consume you will not be missed. I wish to throw acid and burn every male genital I see a testament to how they make me feel a as woman. I feel no sympathy no regret in my decisions.
Calm down and twerk. I heard it releases estress

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
:heh::heh:

Easy there, Elektra.:browtf:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

Nah, the cholesterol is to blame for that tbh.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
When the right cock comes along and you hatch, I'm pretty sure you'll stick around
RIjDtWf.gif
I would rather boil a cocktail than ever be near
Nah, the cholesterol is to blame for that tbh.
You wish to hurt women and leave them to fend for themselves their names are burned without a trace their image distorted, ridiculed.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
You truly watch a woman wither away into ashes of dust in front of your naked eye ? A collection of cells nowhere to be found. What sadness

N

NaomiHoney

You guys are the most judgemental people ever. That lady has a successful YouTube career. And then there's you. Who is on here 24/7. Waiting for a response and a thread to comment on....

Tollow ma fuel tank baa saaran naagtu,
Mise she is pregnant from the back
Mise xaar ayaa ka buuxo-:faysalwtf:

What ever she does to gain weight- am sure she could share tips how gain fat with - skinny Farah cooperative association.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts