Quasithanatology.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Guys, I called it!

Remember how I made a thread about having an out of body experience?. One of my top podcasts, Ologies with Alie Ward, addressed this phenomenon from a scientific perspective.

Between the UFO scientist interview (thanks for sharing @NidarNidar ) and this podcast episode, my 2024 is on an exciting streak!!

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Do you still experience it?

No I don't, experienced it only twice.

It is actually very common. Listen to the podcast, this scientist did some case studies. He hypothesizes that some chemical imbalances in the brain causing hallucinations but he also admits that doesn't explain everything because some of his patients remember random things that they saw while they were unconscious and their "souls" was out of their body roaming around..

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP

NidarNidar

Punisher
Guys, I called it!

Remember how I made a thread about having an out of body experience?. One of my top podcasts, Ologies with Alie Ward, addressed this phenomenon from a scientific perspective. Between the UFO scientist interview (thanks for sharing @NidarNidar ) and this podcast episode, my 2024 is on an exciting streak!!

Supposedly these Aliens are harvesting human souls, the more I think these mofo are just Jinn, they've been described as interdimensional and have been here before us.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Guys, I called it!

Remember how I made a thread about having an out of body experience?. One of my top podcasts, Ologies with Alie Ward, addressed this phenomenon from a scientific perspective.

Between the UFO scientist interview (thanks for sharing @NidarNidar ) and this podcast episode, my 2024 is on an exciting streak!!

Scooby Doo Halloween GIF

@Hodan from HR if i am not mistaken i think in your situation-you were describing a feeling of being paralyzed while sleeping- being conscious to environment but not able to move your limbs Correct? Feeling out of body -right?

this has happened to me too - sometimes i even strongly willed my limbs to move to catch up with my brain activity but to no avail. I had to wake up later and kinda feel -wtf????

Quasithanatology​

seems to be a phenomenon of feeling u almost died and u see - a light behind the tunnel which has become so common in west culture. I don't particularly doubt it might happen- but i think its all in their heads. Its a magical wishful thinking if you will.

The Scientist is right to be skeptical- and his testimony of having doubts certainly is helpful and makes me pause- but i think this phenomenon is an a dreaming form of drama like our normal dreams,

Although the patient who followed the dr. outside her laying room and into the hallway and listening to him speaking to the dr - and also mentioning the clothes and details is a big perplexing,.

i really cant say- i am kinda torn 50/50

i believe it and i don't believe it

Last edited:
A lot of what we call anomalous events become plausible when you realize the world is unlikely to be physical - the idea that the only type of thing in existence are the quantitative, abstract entities in modern physics.

What do you think the world fundamentally is? That will mediate what is plausible and implausible; What is "woo woo" and what is respectable.

Physicality can not account for the consciousness in which physicality is hypothesized within:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
A lot of what we call anomalous events become plausible when you realize the world is unlikely to be physical - the idea that the only type of thing in existence are the quantitative, abstract entities in modern physics.

What do you think the world fundamentally is? That will mediate what is plausible and implausible; What is "woo woo" and what is respectable.

Physicality can not account for the consciousness in which physicality is hypothesized within:

horror disturbing GIF

ok now u r going WOO WOO yourself!

Are u trying to insinuate that we are ALL living in a warped none physical world? Controlled? The Jiins who are created from smokeless fire and energy might agree with u -but we Humans are ALL physical huuno! We are a distinct separate from the creation of Allaah swt -as Adam pbuh was created from clay and shaped and given a physical body by his creator.

The Jiins. the Angels, and all life activity in the above realms are energy and none physical

But our souls are the same enegy as the Jiins and Angels--

Think it this way- the human flesh physical body is a cloth for us to dress over the firey energy that is our soul and gives us life. And this very same fire soul that fire like electricity is the same thing the angel of death will come to collect when u die. The angel of death will literally snatch the fire spark energy out of you!

horror disturbing GIF

ok now u r going WOO WOO yourself!

Are u trying to insinuate that we are ALL living in a warped none physical world? Controlled? The Jiins who are created from smokeless fire and energy might agree with u -but we Humans are ALL physical huuno! We are a distinct separate from the creation of Allaah swt -as Adam pbuh was created from clay and shaped and given a physical body by his creator.

You are in a non-physical world right now as you type your words and read mine. The sensation of typing is an experience within consciousness. The words on the screen are a visual experience within consciousness. The sounds of your keyboard are an expereince within consciousness.

Where is the physical in the room right now? It's all experiential. You don't live in an abstraction.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You are in a non-physical world right now as you type your words and read mine. The sensation of typing is an experience within consciousness. The words on the screen are a visual experience within consciousness. The sounds of your keyboard are an expereince within consciousness.

Where is the physical in the room right now? It's all experiential. You don't live in an abstraction.

Huuno

We are in a physical world called -round earth- then- the four box house , then your body flesh.

U can't access the consciousness of the internet without typing or action -

Huuno

We are in a physical world called -round earth- then- the four box house , then your body flesh.

U can't access the consciousness of the internet without typing or action -

You're begging the question by assuming the world is physical. Right now, the only thing that is certain is that you are stuck in a world of experiences - consciousness. You've never stepped outside of that and you never will.

The round earth is an image in your consciousness. You flesh is an image and sensation within consciousness.

Every fact you know about the world is known in and through consciousness.

You have never met the physical world; It is just a useful abstraction that allow us to make predictions about how the world that is presented to us within consciousness will behave.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You're begging the question by assuming the world is physical. Right now, the only thing that is certain is that you are stuck in a world of experiences - consciousness. You've never stepped outside of that and you never will.

The round earth is an image in your consciousness. You flesh is an image and sensation within consciousness.

Every fact you know about the world is known in and through consciousness.

You have never met the physical world; It is just a useful abstraction that allow us to make prediction about how the world that is presented to us within consciousness will behave.

Huunooo-- i step out of my consciousness every night i sleep and dream of weird stuff! Or when we DIE- consciousness is finished.

Not when i am dreaming of a Jamaican vacation. I never been to Jamaica. What experience u talking about?

I didn't say if the Jamaican vacation was 'real' or not. What I'm saying is that there is something it is like to be in the dream. You see the beach, an experience. You see the water, an experience. Maybe the sound of wind, another experience.

There is something it is like to be dreaming that dream. Just like there is something it is like to be you right now.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Scooby Doo Halloween GIF

@Hodan from HR if i am not mistaken i think in your situation-you were describing a feeling of being paralyzed while sleeping- being conscious to environment but not able to move your limbs Correct?

Physically paralyzed both times but I managed to move and "explore" the kitchen area like that girl in the hospital hallway my second time.. There was nothing peaceful about my experiences, shit was scary af 😅

I'm thinking, what if I was able to see my body lying on my bed because I temporarily died?

Quasithanatology​

seems to be a phenomenon of feeling u almost died and u see - a light behind the tunnel which has become so common in west culture. I don't particularly doubt it might happen- but i think its all in their heads. Its a magical wishful thinking if you will.

The Scientist is right to be skeptical- and his testimony of having doubts certainly is helpful and makes me pause- but i think these phemenon is an a dreaming form of drama like our normal dreams,

Although the patient who followed the dr. outside her laying room and into the hallway and listening to him speaking to the dr - and also mentioning the clothes and details is a big perplexing,.

i really cant say- i am kinda torn 50/50

i believe it and i don't believe it

That's the best way to see it ☺️:2tjlv3e:

These experiences are anecdotal so human biases become unavoidable. People can omit or add some details of their experience. It is hard to form a conclusion. I just find the whole thing amusing, that he was able to question people of different religions and cultures and how they rationalize their experiences based on their backgrounds.

Trending