Qoslaya zoo goverment request UN to stay in South Somalia

You really do seem to care :friendhug: .I Know why people some people on here don’t like Hawiye I understand I’m here to change that :stevej:
listen, wallahi almost every hawiye person i've met is a calm individual and we're chill. Some even good friends. Same goes for other qabils. I just believe politically you guys are deficient in the head.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Are you a fob
The brother was born and raised in rich khaleej country he never been to English speaking country still his English is better than yours😀😀 Ms am only 16 year old dauud wacbuud abgal osman
IMG_7119.jpeg

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
The brother was born and raised in rich khaleej country he never been to English speaking country still his English is better than yours😀😀 Ms am only 16 year old dauud wacbuud abgal osman
View attachment 328459
:draketf: I don’t need a map.I asked a question it was a serious one I thought.His English is not better than mine. In fact his English is better than YOURS :ufdup:

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
:draketf: I don’t need a map.I asked a question it was a serious one I thought.His English is not better than mine. In fact his English is better than YOURS :ufdup:
I really don’t care abti gacaaliye english hoyadis iyo abihis ha was… abti gacaliye do u have Snapchat 😀