Qoslaya zoo goverment request UN to stay in South Somalia

The "goverment" is very unprofessional making hasty decisions after hasty decisions.. First work to unite the country and wipeout the shabab terrorists then start expelling foreign soldiers and the UN.. But it seems hsm thinks he's cabinet can walk before it can even crawl.

Banaadiri.Waa ni arkey :denzelnigga:
siyaasada iska dhaaf and focus on your exams😁gabadh yar baa tahay it’s not good for your mental health. People on here can be very mean towards Hawiye and there are reasons as to why this is the case. Fadhi ku dirir and clan insults will continue abaayo but since you’re young and busy with your studies I suggest you avoid participating in politics or fkd sections as much as you can.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
siyaasada iska dhaaf and focus on your exams😁gabadh yar baa tahay it’s not good for your mental health. People on here can be very mean towards Hawiye and there are reasons as to why this is the case. Fadhi ku dirir and clan insults will continue abaayo but since you’re young and busy with your studies I suggest you avoid participating in politics or fkd sections as much as you can.
You really do seem to care :friendhug: .I Know why people some people on here don’t like Hawiye I understand I’m here to change that :stevej:

You really do seem to care :friendhug: .I Know why people some people on here don’t like Hawiye I understand I’m here to change that :stevej:
You should have told me this in the first place!😮😮walahi I wouldn’t tell you to stop participating in fkds! What!😮😮😮
anyways that’s great I hope you succeed (though I doubt it)

after reading it a few times and also reviewing the previous FGS statement, it’s not a reversal, they’re still leaving, but FGS toned themselves down. The first letter was an unforgiving request, the second one is easing all of that and putting the ball in UN court to decide the timeframe of when they want to leave. We don’t know if they’ll agree on leaving by the end of 2024.