Qorilugud. Disputed Territory Has Left Puntland

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I urge PL inay ciidaamo halkasi geeyan si dhaksaha badan si dadkani loogu soo celiyo dawladooda Puntland.

They literally said “we’re somalilander and we have nothing to with puntland” Why is PL still fighting for people that don’t want anything to do with pl??

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
They literally said “we’re somalilander and we have nothing to with puntland” Why is PL still fighting for people that don’t want anything to do with pl??

The PL/SL border region clans HJ/HY/DHULOS/WARSAN have a secret 'pact' among themselves to play each admin of each other for development since they can take advantage of each, it's their political advantage they got. I guess we may see that shit happen in mudug also once GM becomes functioning but I doubt it as the Omar Mahmoud or any darod in mudug is under their directives to shoot to kill hoto

The PL/SL border region clans HJ/HY/DHULOS/WARSAN have a secret 'pact' among themselves to play each admin of each other for development since they can take advantage of each, it's their political advantage they got. I guess we may see that shit happen in mudug also once GM becomes functioning but I doubt it as the Omar Mahmoud or any darod in mudug is under their directives to shoot to kill hoto
Do u think PL should drop their claim in SSC?? I mean why would MJ soldiers die for some ungrateful dhulos??

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Secret Pact? Is this what you tell yourself to cope with SL/PL border disputes? :damn:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Thats what ur people were saying in this video
I know that galbeed Cayn are HJ, because of it Kalshale accident happen. Those speaking are reer Isaaq of-course they will not accept Darood rule on them. PL will apply law and orders and lands.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Qorilugud was never part of Puntland :what:
Nigga we are in Qorilugud
chrisfreshhah.png