QoorQoor picked Duduble DC for Ceelbuur kkk

No. They will pay the parliament to move the capital to their regions. Right now Mogadishu is not the capital constitutionally but if Hassan Sh makes it the capital then the next govt can change it too the same way.
Yeah, it’s not the capital because the “Maqaam” is not decided meaning it is basically interim capital. We all know once the maqaam is decided capital topic will be up for debate. I prefer Galkacyo or Baraawe.

This is farmaajo without Murusade money. He bullied Xawaadle 🤣
According to Farmaajo sister, he used to bang murusade siil every time he was angry at hawiye 🤣🤣

And your 7 daqiiqo without even resisting miskiin hiraab ku gabada 🤣🤣

You still want my attention wait till next thread im done withyou now isxambaar clan 🤣🤣

Yeah, it’s not the capital because the “Maqaam” is not decided meaning it is basically interim capital. We all know once the maqaam is decided capital topic will be up for debate. I prefer Galkacyo or Baraawe.
Article 9 states this. It should say the capital of the federal republic of Somalia. Now there is no Capital for federal Somalia.

Screenshot_20230805-042936.jpg

According to Farmaajo sister, he used to bang murusade siil every time he was angry at hawiye 🤣🤣

And your 7 daqiiqo without even resisting miskiin hiraab ku gabada 🤣🤣

You still want my attention wait till next thread im done withyou now isxambaar clan 🤣🤣

No one wants your attention. It’s you who keeps making threads about us. It shows you feel inferior kkk.

Kheyre was the longest serving PM. Talk to me when you become PM when discussing 7 minutes.🤣. I wonder which Darood clan is stupid enough to select you guys 🤣.

No one wants your attention. It’s you who keeps making threads about us. It shows you feel inferior kkk.

Kheyre was the longest serving PM. Talk to me when you become PM when discussing 7 minutes.🤣. I wonder which Darood clan is stupid enough to select you guys 🤣.
Ok Kheyre was Horgal Daarood dog used against Hiraab and Hawadle..destroyed Hawiye SNA in Xamar and refused to pay the wages of hawiye SNA in shabeelooyinka and he built the Daarood and eelaay Gorgor and Haramcad who finally shoot him.

I respect HG for protecting our common interests and soon your daarood dog was kicked out Rooble released all projects for us. Do you understand why you was picked for pm? To destroy Hawiya. Even when Kheyrlaawe changed it was because he was going to be scapegoated. Farmaajo wanted hiraab pm for his two years extension so he became against this. He said after all i did for you you wanna replace me with Hiraab? I will not accept this

. I have made alot of threads about this in the old forum.

Look this ciidankii hawiye ee Mushaarka Kheyre ka jarey iyo farmaajo oo leh waa ciidan qabiil fucking horgal 🤣🤣

This taliye is Xawaadle from hiiraan 27aad uu lacagta ka jarey

This is how your horgal ended up finally 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Ok Kheyre was Horgal Daarood dog used against Hiraab and Hawadle..destroyed Hawiye SNA in Xamar and refused to pay the wages of hawiye SNA in shabeelooyinka and he built the Daarood and eelaay Gorgor and Haramcad who finally shoot him.

I respect HG for protecting our common interests and soon your daarood dog was kicked out Rooble released all projects for us. Do you understand why you was picked for pm? To destroy Hawiya. Even when Kheyrlaawe changed it was because he was going to be scapegoated. Farmaajo wanted hiraab pm for his two years extension so he became against this. He said after all i did for you you wanna replace me with Hiraab? I will not accept this

. I have made alot of threads about this in the old forum.

Look this ciidankii hawiye ee Mushaarka Kheyre ka jarey iyo farmaajo oo leh waa ciidan qabiil fucking horgal 🤣🤣

This taliye is Xawaadle from hiiraan 27aad uu lacagta ka jarey

This is how your horgal ended up finally 🤣🤣

Kheyre had a career in Oil before he joined Farmaajo and has since come back with Russian money and more influence kkk. He was the tie that brought the IC in touch with the government and kept his ties with those countries after he left. His ties to Norway is what got government departments paid on time and funding for the maritime case. And he destroyed no army rather he pacified the army and removed ghost soldiers. He was not a Horgal but the good cop while Farmajo/Fahad were the bad cop. Kheyre visited Federal leaders while Farmaajo was making plans against them. Kheyre was against an extension by principle. He had no reason to go but your low IQ thinks replacing with a Hiraab will have gotten Farmaajo an extension kkkk Hawiye is one, when a Darod tries to xoog a kursi, the shacab and badbaado qaran were ready for Rooble's head and neither GM nor HS could have stopped Badbaado Qaran who had greater local support. They couldn't even get AS and Amisom to shadow Farmaajo against the kacdoon. Mogadishu soft power is influential, no one can xoog a kursi in the heart of the capital. Rooble paid off Jeyte and Dabageed he didn't release projects, XL don't know how to manage money if they did they wouldn't be complaining about a Murusade man's laptop causing floods kkk.

Last edited:
Kheyre had a career in Oil before he joined Farmaajo and has since come back with Russian money and more influence kkk. He was the tie that brought the IC in touch with the government and kept his ties with those countries after he left. Do you think the UN and IC could work with Fahad and Farmaajo lmao. He was not a Horgal but the good cop while Farmajo/Fahad were the bad cop. Kheyre visited Federal leaders while Farmaajo was making plans against them. Kheyre was against an extension by principle. He had no reason to go but your low IQ thinks replacing with a Hiraab will have gotten Farmaajo an extension kkkk Hawiye is one when a Darod tries to xoog a kursi, the shacab and badbaado qaran were ready for Rooble's head and neither GM nor HS could have stopped Badbaado Qaran who had greater local support. They couldn't even get AS and Amisom to shadow Farmaajo against the kacdoon. Mogadishu soft power is influential, no one can xoog a kursi in the heart of the capital. Rooble paid off Jeyte and Dabageed he didn't release projects, XL don't know how to manage money if they did they wouldn't be complaining about a Murusade man's laptop causing floods kkk.
If Kheyrlaawe was not horgal why

The attck on AAW
The attack on Qaybdiid
The attack on Hassan Sh
Humilation of Sh Sharif when he was sent back from the airport.

Ali Mahdi told by Farmaajo "waxaan ku siin card aad xamar ku martid"
Abgaal imam attacked twice
Non Gorgor, haramcad had no wages most of the time, when asked Farmaajo said "ciidanka kama tirsana"

I posted the videos

Waare said Kheyrlaawe refused to pay Jalalaqsi SNA i can post the video he saud this

Baabuurta gaashaaman ee qatar iyo Turkey Hawiye waa laga ilaaliyay waxaa la siiyay Gedo iyo guutooyinka daaroodka ee gorgor iyo haramcad

Koronto confimrs this markuu dalbadey baabuurta gaasgaaman in shaqada laga joojiyay

War kheyrelaawe was kirishbooy xataa markii ninka UNka la burinaayay goaanka kuma jirin yaa qaatey gooanka?

Farmaajo, Fahad, Cabdi saciid la taliyaha amniga iyo cawad. Sadex daarood ah iyo .5

Ciidanka markii la qoraayay Gen Cabdi Isman oday ka dhoho oo mx ah oo reer Leicester ah iyo biixi ayaa qori jiray iyo cabdi saciid

Ciidanka waxaa loo kala qaybiyay kuweena iyo mooryaanta

You were the worst horgals

Kheyrlaawe had only 2 million of aid money he stole he had no relations he was picked for being saynab cousin and sharanshuur of hawiye so no hiraab pm can challenge them when they target his people like they did under your sharanshuur kheyre 🤣🤣

Farmaajo iyo kheyre waxay isku khilaafeen extension ka oo Damjadiid ogolaadeen in PMka qaataan wadahadal Turkey dhexdhexaad ka aheed Farmaajo ayaa diiday oo dhahay anaa nin HG soo xulanaya oon dam jadiid aheen markaas ayuu kheyre bilaabay inuu si sir ah uga hor imaado maadama uu nixi lahaa.
February 2021 b uu rabay inuu sameeyo "corrective movement" labo kaclayn oo pm cusub magacaabayo.

Damjadiid waxay rabeen inay ninkass isticmaalaan sida Rooble kheyrana wax waa ka tuureen.

Kheyre wuxuu heestey 4 bilood so he did face saving diidmo.

Last edited:
If Kheyrlaawe was not horgal why

The attck on AAW
The attack on Qaybdiid
The attack on Hassan Sh
Humilation of Sh Sharif when he was sent back from the airport.

Ali Mahdi told by Farmaajo "waxaan ku siin card aad xamar ku martid"
Abgaal imam attacked twice
Non Gorgor, haramcad had no wages most of the time, when asked Farmaajo said "ciidanka kama tirsana"

I posted the videos

Waare said Kheyrlaawe refused to pay Jalalaqsi SNA i can post the video he saud this

Baabuurta gaashaaman ee qatar iyo Turkey Hawiye waa laga ilaaliyay waxaa la siiyay Gedo iyo guutooyinka daaroodka ee gorgor iyo haramcad

Koronto confimrs this markuu dalbadey baabuurta gaasgaaman in shaqada laga joojiyay

War kheyrelaawe was kirishbooy xataa markii ninka UNka la burinaayay goaanka kuma jirin yaa qaatey gooanka?

Farmaajo, Fahad, Cabdi saciid la taliyaha amniga iyo cawad. Sadex daarood ah iyo .5

Ciidanka markii la qoraayay Gen Cabdi Isman oday ka dhoho oo mx ah oo reer Leicester ah iyo biixi ayaa qori jiray iyo cabdi saciid

Ciidanka waxaa loo kala qaybiyay kuweena iyo mooryaanta

You were the worst horgals

Kheyrlaawe had only 2 million of aid money he stole he had no relations he was picked for being saynab cousin and sharanshuur of hawiye so no hiraab pm can challenge them when they target his people like they did under your sharanshuur kheyre 🤣🤣

Farmaajo iyo kheyre waxay isku khilaafeen extension ka oo Damjadiid ogolaadeen in PMka qaataan wadahadal Turkey dhexdhexaad ka aheed Farmaajo ayaa diiday oo dhahay anaa nin HG soo xulanaya oon dam jadiid aheen markaas ayuu kheyre bilaabay inuu si sir ah uga hor imaado maadama uu nixi lahaa.
February 2021 b uu rabay inuu sameeyo "corrective movement" labo kaclayn oo pm cusub magacaabayo.

Damjadiid waxay rabeen inay ninkass isticmaalaan sida Rooble kheyrana wax waa ka tuureen.

Kheyre wuxuu heestey 4 bilood so he did face saving diidmo.
The attack on Qeybdiid and AAW was because of UAE money they brought into the country. They were MPs with xasaanad so they can't be executed it was a raid to recover funds. The Qataris were close to the regime and this was breaking policy. HSM and Sheikh Sharif were using flights to build photo Opp and mucaarad. It was known to be Fahads idea, the ex leaders were consolated by Kheyre officials. Either ways it's not personal, during HSM's time he attacked Murusade interests relentlessly. Sheikh Sharif was better but he empowered Fiqi the Home Minister who heavily associated AS cells with Murusade areas. They all accused Kheyre of stealing funds, killing the mayor (without proof) and being a dictator all the time and voted him out in the no confidence vote why were you expecting him to be nice to his rivals? The Imam was not touched during Kheyre's time. Still, if he was Horgal then Kheyre left the regime why did the opposition welcome him? They all shared the same interests in getting voted. Your low iq animalistic world view thinks politics has walaa wal baraa kkkkk these guys are not Fahad Yassin. Kheyre was in Galmudug for four months, signed off Hobyo Port instead of Garacad and built lines of communication with JL when Farmaajo was trying to sanction it. Lastly you don't know Murusade clans, Saynab is Sabti and Kheyre is Forculus, they are as related as a Saruur and a Sacad. Horgal kulaha, what kind of Horgal is still popular and won over 60 votes from friends and foes. Abdikadir Boss a Waceysle is one of Kheyre's biggest fans.

Here are your own words in fear, in awe and in admiration of the ex PM, this is why no one takes you seriously anymore. You claim to have supported the PM so that Farmaajo can go and you get someone who backs your interest but now you complain about UPD. I'm gonna tell you now very nicely, you're going to be unhappy for a very long time. There will never be a Xawaadle President, PM or Power Broker. You are on record stating you want a balkanised fractioned Somalia so your beesha 2 votes can have your little Hirshabelle "Dubai Emirate" kkkk doqonkaa tahay was, you accepted that you can never have the main kursi but actually thinks you can have access to an Abgaal Coast after Guudlaawe. You will never come back to Hirshabelle after embarassing your clan in front of HSM and protesting night and day with a donkey. 1M1V and 15 clans ain't having your cawaan ass in power ever again.

1691246592633.png

1691246616813.png

1691246639105.png

The attack on Qeybdiid and AAW was because of UAE money they brought into the country. They were MPs with xasaanad so they can't be executed it was a raid to recover funds. The Qataris were close to the regime and this was breaking policy. HSM and Sheikh Sharif were using flights to build photo Opp and mucaarad. It was known to be Fahads idea, the ex leaders were consolated by Kheyre officials. Either ways it's not personal, during HSM's time he attacked Murusade interests relentlessly. Sheikh Sharif was better but he empowered Fiqi the Home Minister who heavily associated AS cells with Murusade areas. They all accused Kheyre of stealing funds, killing the mayor (without proof) and being a dictator all the time and voted him out in the no confidence vote why were you expecting him to be nice to his rivals? The Imam was not touched during Kheyre's time. Still, if he was Horgal then Kheyre left the regime why did the opposition welcome him? They all shared the same interests in getting voted. Your low iq animalistic world view thinks politics has walaa wal baraa kkkkk these guys are not Fahad Yassin. Kheyre was in Galmudug for four months, signed off Hobyo Port instead of Garacad and built lines of communication with JL when Farmaajo was trying to sanction it. Lastly you don't know Murusade clans, Saynab is Sabti and Kheyre is Forculus, they are as related as a Saruur and a Sacad. Horgal kulaha, what kind of Horgal is still popular and won over 60 votes from friends and foes. Abdikadir Boss a Waceysle is one of Kheyre's biggest fans.

Here are your own words in fear, in awe and in admiration of the ex PM, this is why no one takes you seriously anymore. You claim to have supported the PM so that Farmaajo can go and you get someone who backs your interest but now you complain about UPD. I'm gonna tell you now very nicely, you're going to be unhappy for a very long time. There will never be a Xawaadle President, PM or Power Broker. You are on record stating you want a balkanised fractioned Somalia so your beesha 2 votes can have your little Hirshabelle "Dubai Emirate" kkkk doqonkaa tahay was, you accepted that you can never have the main kursi but actually thinks you can have access to an Abgaal Coast after Guudlaawe. You will never come back to Hirshabelle after embarassing your clan in front of HSM and protesting night and day with a donkey. 1M1V and 15 clans ain't having your cawaan ass in power ever again.

View attachment 286284

View attachment 286285

View attachment 286286

View attachment 286287
Kkkkk using my words against me? Here is the proof that i had the same opinion of today about Horgal Kheyrlaawe.

One post is 2021 and the other 2020.

Like AAW who predicted hat Kheyre will be used and abused and called him to be like Nuur Cade i was supporting this i wad against new extension PM but Kheyrlaawe was very coward he didn't listen to this. I found out UPD were right after Rooble became another Nuurcade the thing coward laangaab Kheyre refused to so he wasted our time.

Yes Murusade had influence when it comes to shaqaaleynta bc Farmajo was not micromanaging hawiye his agenda was to hide behind Kheyre ike Godane was hiding behind Cayrow.

Just like i said now that Kheyrlaawe destroyed Hawiye Army here my 2021 post saying the same

I said from 2018/2019 Kheyre was rdone after Famaajo had his i
Own Daarood army he used him to destroy hawiye army

Another post in 2020 i mentioned the HG UPD pm in a conditional extension deal. This is the HG pm that was going to replace kheyre in February 2021(laba kaclaynta kacaanka/corrective revolution)

Kheyre became against this extension deal with the UPD not against Farmajo getting extension as long he stays with him.

There is no any contradiction of my old position and my today position. I was at war with Fahad and Farmaajo so waa u camiraayey kheyrlaawe some times also im no longer HAGist

I predicted Hassa Sh returning to power bc of Rooble in 2020.

Lok my opnions on Horgal kherlaawe who blocked our projects

All Kheyre attacks on hiraab was not Murusade initiative as you claiming he was doing on behalf if Farmaajo. Thaabit was fired for defending Hawiye and AAW and Horgal Kherylaawe was saying they are using thaabit fucking laangaab 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230805-171421.jpg

Screenshot_20230805-162558.jpg
Screenshot_20230805-163035.jpg
Screenshot_20230805-165937~2.jpg

Last edited:
This was my position on Horgal Kheyrlawe to give him a chance against Farmaajo. Waa la cunay markuu dhuusa mareeb si sir ah uga horyimid extension ka laba wajiile he was telling Cabdi Xaashi and Waare that he supporting their position and then was telling Farmaajo he is very loyal to him.

Screenshot_20230805-173901.jpg
Screenshot_20230805-173946.jpg
Screenshot_20230805-173901.jpg

Screenshot_20230805-173104.jpg
Screenshot_20230805-173121.jpg

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Daarood will move the capital to their regions some thing i support strongly bc it will expose ome clans who have power is except unukaleh 🤣🤣

Al shabaab will take over them as ciidan qaran is defending them. Daarood will do powesharing with Isaaq like 1967-69 and put caasimada between them.
kkkkk u mean the capital gonna be ceerigaabo, nobody should want the capital, demographic change happen in capital often which is very dangerous

Kkkkk using my words against me? Here is the proof that i had the same opinion of today about Horgal Kheyrlaawe.

One post is 2021 and the other 2020.

Like AAW who predicted hat Kheyre will be used and abused and called him to be like Nuur Cade i was supporting this i wad against new extension PM but Kheyrlaawe was very coward he didn't listen to this. I found out UPD were right after Rooble became another Nuurcade the thing coward laangaab Kheyre refused to so he wasted our time.

Yes Murusade had influence when it comes to shaqaaleynta bc Farmajo was not micromanaging hawiye his agenda was to hide behind Kheyre ike Godane was hiding behind Cayrow.

Just like i said now that Kheyrlaawe destroyed Hawiye Army here my 2021 post saying the same

I said from 2018/2019 Kheyre was rdone after Famaajo had his i
Own Daarood army he used him to destroy hawiye army

Another post in 2020 i mentioned the HG UPD pm in a conditional extension deal. This is the HG pm that was going to replace kheyre in February 2021(laba kaclaynta kacaanka/corrective revolution)

Kheyre became against this extension deal with the UPD not against Farmajo getting extension as long he stays with him.

There is no any contradiction of my old position and my today position. I was at war with Fahad and Farmaajo so waa u camiraayey kheyrlaawe some times also im no longer HAGist

I predicted Hassa Sh returning to power bc of Rooble in 2020.

Lok my opnions on Horgal kherlaawe who blocked our projects

All Kheyre attacks on hiraab was not Murusade initiative as you claiming he was doing on behalf if Farmaajo. Thaabit was fired for defending Hawiye and AAW and Horgal Kherylaawe was saying they are using thaabit fucking laangaab 🤣🤣

View attachment 286308

View attachment 286299View attachment 286300View attachment 286304
Why would Kheyre need to support extensions when you were predicting his rise to presidential elections going back to the end of 2017? The reason he fell out with Fahad and Farmaajo was because of the SNA. Taliye Indhaqarshe was making the wages of 100 soldiers and uncooperative. Indhaqarshe was hired during HSM time. He was keeping the status quo policy of not fighting AS while he challenged reforms to the armed forces. He called Abdirahman Dheer in NISA to his side. The General used his UPD and Sheekhaal links to bring Fahad, Dheere and Rooble closer and even competed for a kursi in Gaalkacyo in the elections. Tell me who were the HG or Abgaal that introduced Rooble (formely La Heloow) to Farmaajo? There was no Hawiye Army. SNA was still the SNA. The only foreign trained unit that could combat AS in face to face battle was Danab and after Kheyre left, the Americans refused to name a commander after Abdimalik was suspended. The small units like Duufaan and Gorgor were considered a joke prank in Xamar. They made absolutely no noise against Badbaado Qaran so your claims of Kheyre destroying the army is Tolayaaye.

Trending

Latest posts