Qoor Qoor tells new Mps to forgive each other once bitter enemies

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
5E38A018-DA57-41F6-ACA0-9D7A7898FC4F.jpeg

The two men behind the attack on AAW house in 2017 and bitter enemies now have made peace

View attachment 214971

The two men behind the attack on AAW house in 2017 and bitter enemies now have made peace

This is an race between Qoorqoor and Xasan kheyre of who will succeed Farmaajo, both candidate are wooing N&N and Qatar.

Qoorqoor makes more sense as a PM or president than kheyre.

Precisely it does, Qoorqoor being the President will mean that the country will move forward especially since Qoorqoor already has an proved track record of his Political experience (and has never been to Kenya nor Ethiopia which is a Surplus benefit), while Kheyre being President will mean he will finish his 4 year term appeasing Beesha Hiraab HGs and Abgaal 24 Hours, while Kenya meddles in Somalia's affairs unabated.

:pachah1: Even Farmaajo was shocked the never ending conflict Kheyre had with Hiraabs.

Last edited:

cow

VIP
did AAW steal the tusbax from Rooble?

Rooble has negatively affected the views people have towards tusbax, i bet tusbax sellers in somalia are hoping the election is over with ASAP they are loosing business being associated with Rooble

I wonder how the famillies of the 5 soldiers merciless killed by sadaq John and buried with their boots and fatigues feel about this pic . The famillies either have forgiven sadaq John or AAW have went back on his promise to get justice for his murdered bodyguards. Intresting development

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
The only way forward is peace, thank you mr qoorqoor. I hope the meeting ended with strong eye contact and firm handshakes :)

AAW can’t represent the nation, he’s too dumb looking. Looks like a old camel waiting to get slaughtered. We need men like Kheyre, Mahad Salad and Sheikh Shariif.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I wonder how the famillies of the 5 soldiers merciless killed by sadaq John and buried with their boots and fatigues feel about this pic . The famillies either have forgiven sadaq John or AAW have went back on his promise to get justice for his murdered bodyguards. Intresting development
AAW has chosen forgiveness let it go

AAW has chosen forgiveness let it go

Welcome to the AAW bandwagon , I take it you left the N&N sinking ship .
Welcome to team wadajir ,we will win come 1p1v.
Hopefully it's not isku sawir and aaw genuinely forgives him .the victins familly should be compensated tho .

In other news AAW getting cooked by the good proffesor :lolbron:

@Bariire Isn’t it hypocritical for you to praise Qoor Qoor while at the same time insulting Kheyre who is the reason why Galmudug is now under Qoor Qoor and paved the way for the Qabooris Aswj Sufis to be chased out of their strongholds :childplease:

@Bariire Isn’t it hypocritical for you to praise Qoor Qoor while at the same time insulting Kheyre who is the reason why Galmudug is now under Qoor Qoor and paved the way for the Qabooris Aswj Sufis to be chased out of their strongholds :childplease:
First of all, its like i said before, you are saqiir siyaasad, you have no glue about HAG affairs especially HG/Galmudug affairs, its like me talking about your forte about Amhara or kikuyu Politics which i have ZERO knowledge of, nor i care about.

Anyway i shall aid you in increasing your knowledge about HG/GM affairs.

Nacaski Hiraab cuqdadlow PM Kheyre wuxu rabey in uu keeno qof Duduble (Cabdullahi Faarax Wehliye his Minister) for the Galmudug to break HG Monopoly in GM like he broke Hirshabelle monoply by replacing Xawadle for Abgaal, but waayo arag team refused kheyre and told him to back their HG candidiate Qoorqoor, as we all know Qoorqoor was a well known HG Militai-man thus his history is well known by HGs.

Here is when Qoorqoor was Musharax for GM Presidency, all his waayo arag Team were there Qeybdiid, Dhageey and Dhegdheer.

And here is Qeybdiid saying that he dislikes PM Kheyre in front of Waayo arag while they laughed at Kheyre.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts