Qiyama? Christian woman says she’s seen Dajjal in a dream!

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I apologize for the dramatic title
Lolll I call bullshit, seems fake. The only thing confusing me is how she’s christan and knows who dajjal is. She says it’s because she has Muslim friends yet she also claims to live in Russia. I’m dead at the comments of people crying thinking the world will end because of this lady’s dream. Everyone has dreams of the world ending.

plus, she says her church kicked her out and no mosques would listen to her. What church would kick you out?? And if she is telling the truth then I think it’s a sign for her to accept Islam. Most likely she watched a video or something and it’s her subconscious speaking

if you want to hear her out, click her account she’s posted 9 story times
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Villainess

What makes me more skeptical is that she is probably doing it for clout. Someone in the comments wrote: “this is probably a sign for you to accept Islam and Allah wants you to be closer to him” and she replied with

”do you see me forcing you with my religion??!”

How is that forcing, she gave you her opinion. You claimed you wanted islamical advice yet you rebound it as “forcing”. girl bye.

how much you want to bet that she’s going to make a new vid called “I realized Jesus is the right path after dreaming of dajjal!”😃

Villainess

Most orthodox christians are anti muslims because of the Ottomans.
She also has a British like accent and barely spoke loud, sure she might be shy but she gave no proof whatsoever.
also it’s not good to speak on your dreams, and someone told her that. She said she didn’t care and she’s getting therapy since April.
i wont lie, when I saw that on my fyp I got a heart attack and panicked. But then I realized that it was bullshit.

for the Muslims who are scared, seriously? You guys do this every time someone makes a vid like this. You cry and promise you’ll start praying and then the next day you continue on with your life.

Villainess

this is the second time I saw a dream related vid. In March this year my hoyo showed me a video about this Turkish lady who dreamt that she had a cure for corona. She claimed that she saw the prophet kissing her on the forehead and he said “my daughter, the ummah will be cursed with a disease soon. I need you to warn my ummah to drink this *insert spice name because I forgot*. She said yes she will and woke up and forgot about it. The next day he appeared again and started crying “why didn’t you warn anyone, now the disease will come”.

sure, a spice will cure covid 19 😩

It’s to comment on a thread to get it bumped up lol
You want to be trending huh I’m listening. :sass1:

1603336647668.png

Trending

Latest posts