QAXOOTIS ARE JUSTIFYING A GENOCIDE TO HAPPEN 2 THEM! UK & SWEDEN had attacks past 24 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Start the deportations

These Samaale men are embarrassing us and endangering the public.

1. The criminal was west African, not Somali.
2. Somali criminals are very small within the Somali community.
3. Most Somalis are not from the Samaale clan so good luck insulting a minority of them.

All you contribute in this forum is slandering Somali men. You are not creative at all, just obsessed with another opposite gender like get a life. Whoever hurt you must've done some terrible shit but that doesn't mean you have to flip on the rest of us Somali guys.

Last edited:
The sudanese fella was a loner who spend his days smoking shisha alone and watching at his local internet cafe. I blame his actions on sudanese girls giving it up for west african Madows and not their own men.

Muji

VIP
1. The criminal was west African, not Somali.
2. Somali criminals are very small within the Somali community.
3. Most Somalis are not from the Samaale clan so good luck insulting a minority of them.

All you contribute in this forum is slandering Somali men. You are not creative at all, just obsessed with another opposite gender like get a life. Whoever hurt you must've done some terrible shit but that doesn't mean you have to flip on the rest of us Somali guys.

1. I’m not the person who made this thread. If there is misinformation floating around go after the OP and not me.
2. There is no ethnicity which is made up of solely criminals. My point is that Somalis are over represented in crime rates and that Somali men are responsible for the negative stereotypes about us (crime, piracy, bandits, war lords, terrorism).
3. I don’t care.

Stop talking to me you hideous creature.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
1. I’m not the person who made this thread. If there is misinformation floating around go after the OP and not me.
2. There is no ethnicity which is made up of solely criminals. My point is that Somalis are over represented in crime rates and that Somali men are responsible for the negative stereotypes about us (crime, piracy, bandits, war lords, terrorism).
3. I don’t care.

Stop talking to me you hideous creature.

The only hideous witch is you which is why you hate on Somali men for not being attracted to your fugly obese characteristics. You're nothing but a lying lowlife troll good for nothing.

Somalis are not over repressented in criminality, you're just speaking pure nonesense. I dare you to pull a source you filthy lying .

In fact, piracy ended, terrorism is only happening in southern Somalia while most parts of Somaliweyn are peaceful and Gulf states are to blame for Al-Shabaab, not the Somalis.

Like I said get a life instead of slandering Somali men 24/7. All you talk about in this forum is gender, what else do you talk about?

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
The only hideous witch is you which is why you hate Somali men not being attracted to you.

Somalis are not over repressented in criminality, you're just speaking pure nonesense. I dare you to pull a source you filthy lying .

In fact, piracy ended, terrorism is only happening in southern Somalia while most parts of Somaliweyn are peaceful and Gulf states are to blame for Al-Shabaab, not the Somalis.

Like I said get a life instead of slandering Somali men 24/7. All you talk about in this forum is gender, what else do you contribute?

Lol this nigga is asking me what I contribute. I come on here to entertain myself this isn’t my job you musty piece of shit. People only know you for hunting me down and writing me essays no one cares about your opinion. Go somewhere else you insecure lying ass micro-penis having good for nothing low life YouTube troll.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Lol this nigga is asking me what I contribute. I come on here to entertain myself this isn’t my job you musty piece of shit. People only know you for hunting me down and writing me essays no one cares about your opinion. Go somewhere you insecure lying ass micro-penis having good for nothing low life YouTube troll.

Says this. "These incel Ashy Abdis can never get pussy"

98KqKxCmTm_mmJU0ch8evQ.png

Copying my insults now? See, you're not that creative. :chrisfreshhah:

Exactly, Ad-hominem attacks as usual. I told you to pull a source of Somali men overrepresenting in criminality and you have failed to provide it. Next time you open your mouth with bullshit, please back it up with some sources you compulsive lying .

Last edited:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
View attachment 52373

You need help

Looooooool

Actually you do since you slander a specific gender 24/7 without talking about another topic. Someone like them are usually mentally unhinged but I'm still waiting for your sources regarding to Somali men overrepresenting in criminality.

You keep exposing yourself as a compulsive liar day by day. @Ferrari this is what happens when you corner them with facts.

Muji

VIP

Exactly, Ad-hominem attacks as usual. I told you to pull a source of Somali men overrepresenting in criminality and you have failed to provide it. Next time you open your mouth with bullshit, please back it up with some sources you compulsive lying .

@Factz you either have a severely low IQ or you’re 15 years old. That would be the only way to explain how immature, dumb, slow, petty and easy to wind up you are. You’re from the same city and are the same age as @Gucci mane but he isn’t here telling us about Logan Paul and how many 6 packs he has. :susp:

This is like rock paper scissors kkk

Mudane @Factz keep up the hard work. I'm so fucking entertained by how you make @Knowles lose composure and get super triggered without fail. Every fking time

:dead::dead1::deadmanny:

Muji

VIP
This is like rock paper scissors kkk

Mudane @Factz keep up the hard work. I'm so fucking entertained by how you make @Knowles lose composure and get super triggered without fail. Every fking time

:dead::dead1::deadmanny:

Lol you’re selling him dreams

He thinks stalking me will make me leave:dabcasar:
But it just makes me determined to stay longer and go harder :fittytousand:

Loooooooooooolz. is she watching ? look how she spread her legs apart

Lol this nigga is asking me what I contribute. I come on here to entertain myself this isn’t my job you musty piece of shit. People only know you for hunting me down and writing me essays no one cares about your opinion. Go somewhere else you insecure lying ass micro-penis having good for nothing low life YouTube troll.
Wrong. Factz is known for exceptional evidence backed educational karbaash. You are irrelevant. You keep trying to feed of his site cred. Give up already

Muji

VIP
Wrong. Factz is known for exceptional evidence backed educational karbaash. You are irrelevant. You keep trying to feed of his site cred. Give up already

Lol you basically described things the other way around :ulyin:

I’m known for karbashing faraxs and factz is the little pooch who keeps following me around.

@Steamdevolopment another incel who is alien to the women’s anatomy. He thinks we have to open our legs when we are turned on.

@nine I see you liking knowles slander. I can’t expect loyalty from a farax.

@Gucci mane I shouldn’t drag you in to this but little factz needs someone he can model himself on.
:jcoleno: I saw some Samaale qalanjos the other day I caught some jungle fever Samaale chicks are fine I'm sorry abaayo I might join team Samaale:meleshame:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending