QAXAABAD madoow SJW woman enters an all Northern European only church and demands them to be “inclusive”

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It’s like someone coming into a meeting where Habar Gidir is having a conversation and you, Dhulbahante, demand to be made a member of the Habar Gidir clan.

She needs go to hell.

I suspect this isn't about wanting to worship with them, moreso, about trying to make life difficult for neo-nazi groups. Bear in mind that these people murdered and bullied African Americans for years with no repercussion, so now, it's payback time.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
She needs to go away. The media is making black people confused. Praise every day and they go into the streets demanding special treatment just like from the media. I don't think so

I suspect this isn't about wanting to worship with them, moreso, about trying to make life difficult for neo-nazi groups. Bear in mind that these people murdered and bullied African Americans for years with no repercussion, so now, it's payback time.
And use other black people lives to catch them. Plant blacks in there and watch them kill them so you can catch few racists. That’s how much the black life is worth.

Trending