Qaxaabad Kim Kardashian has donated $1m to her aggressor native land of Armenia

Azerbaijan is actually the aggressor. The region is historically Armenian, but Stalin gave it to the Azeris which sowed the seeds of future conflict over the region.

Idiots like yourself need to stop blindly following your Turk master.

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Armenians are laangaab conniving treasonous group of people. The Turks incorporated them into their army during the Ottoman Empire. They even gave them leadership posts. They thank them by siding with Russian czarist Christian crusaders of the 19th century. Turks shipped them out to the desert of Syria where they perished. Now they call that genocide. What were they expecting. They wanted to conduct sabotage in the heart of Anatolia when the last Islamic empire was in tatters.

you idiots know nothing of the treason these people embarked on

Yes! I concede that my legendary madman Josef Stalin gave that Nagorno-Karabakh to Azerbaijan. So did Britain with Western Somalia to Ethiopia. But you don’t see @Teeri-Alpha complaining, he loves the occupation. He knows how to attack me, a fellow Somali.

Last edited:
The Turks[Azeris] even want to steal land from Iran.
It would be the other way if anything, most Azeris live in northwestern Iran and the supreme of Iran is Azeri. Azerbaijan is just the Azeri territory the Russian empire was able to conquer in the 19th century from the Qajar (Azeri themselves).

It would be the other way if anything, most Azeris live in northwestern Iran and the supreme of Iran is Azeri. Azerbaijan is just the Azeri territory the Russian empire was able to conquer in the 19th century from the Qajar (Azeri themselves).
Right. However, Iran is against Pan-Turkism since it's a direct threat to their territorial integrity. Hence why they back Armenia to ensure Pan-Turkism is kept in check.

Right. However, Iran is against Pan-Turkism since it's a direct threat to their territorial integrity. Hence why they back Armenia to ensure Pan-Turkism is kept in check.
That's the right play by Iran. I still doubt Azeri and Anatolians would ever unite, one is sunni and the other shia. Azeris are just Turkified northwestern Iranians/Caucas mountain people, they have more in common with Iran.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
That's the right play by Iran. I still doubt Azeri and Anatolians would ever unite, one is sunni and the other shia. Azeris are just Turkified northwestern Iranians/Caucas mountain people, they have more in common with Iran.
once their leader u think iran will annex azerbjan due to historically being apart of iran

once their leader u think iran will annex azerbjan due to historically being apart of iran

Doubt it. Azeris love to drink and party, they wouldn't sit well with a Islamic republic and Azerbaijan is economically tied to Russia, don't think they'd allow it.

mare you also neutral on the waragainst the traditional family and the genocide on procreation

You're a thrice married 37 year old single man that regularly crosses international borders to get seal. You even made babies that do not know you are their father with women you were not married to. What the hell do you know about the traditional family?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You're a thrice married 37 year old single man that regularly crosses international borders to get seal. You even made babies that do not know you are their father with women you were not married to. What the hell do you know about the traditional family?

you you you ! Little deviant! Aaaakh-tuff! Go visit hell! You should’ve been sodomized in the civil war

Trending