Qatar stimulates Turkish economy with 15B

Status
Not open for further replies.
True. Just hope we aren't still collecting these case studies for the future in the late 2020's.

We already have 60 years of data...

What happened to releasing more videos on your channel btw? The topics are all over the place but it's still entertaining.

Dude I don't know why the diapora is so eager to jump into the global market.

Slow and steady man.

We are of the only countries in the world who's resources haven't been touched.

Our issue is Somalis from the diapora aren't sharing their knowledge with those back home to help build human resources.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Dude I don't know why the diapora is so eager to jump into the global market.

Slow and steady man.

We are of the only countries in the world who's resources haven't been touched.

Our issue is Somalis from the diapora aren't sharing their knowledge with those back home to help build human resources.

We could've taken it slow in the 60's.

Unfortunately we're running out of time now.

With the incoming robot apocalypse; even the worst shitholes will get all the development they need.

However, we'll be known for the rest of eternity as the people who couldn't get their shit together. :mjkkk:

We could've taken it slow in the 60's.

Unfortunately we're running out of time now.

With the incoming robot apocalypse; even the worst shitholes will get all the development they need.

However, we'll be known for the rest of eternity as the people who couldn't get their shit together. :mjkkk:

Dude Somalia is doing better than other African countries who have 100 vultures listed on NYSE.

15B down the drain. Only Trump lifting of tariffs of Turkish goods coming to the u.s.a could save the value of their lira: good try from Qatar giving CPR to the Turkish economy, but the surgeon is Donald Trump. Erdogan should give Trump the American pastor or watch his economic accomplishments go down the drain. He has two options: Either, he should swallow his pride or self destruct.

Shaolin

Rubbish my post as much as you want, but the facts are Trump has imposed a unique, crazy and unprecedented new world order. He challenged Turkey and other America’s closest allies their economies to get what he wants. I won’t be surprised if he even goes further and gives the volatile Saudi Crown Prince the green light to invade Qatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts