Qatar has an unlikely ally

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
France.

But they’re only doing this because it will allow them to ban the hijab and avoid criticism during the 2024 Olympics in Paris.

If you follow French media, they’ve been planning this for ages…

7BDEB422-9A70-41F3-AA53-4961883490A0.jpeg

8A887F57-FBC1-4A2F-B83E-22DDDF46D60E.jpeg

34FD65DF-6897-4B14-8357-651FF12C501E.jpeg

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
@Omar del Sur insinuated that I was a kaffir for saying that Qatar’s anti-LGBT agenda will backfire for Muslims in 2024.

Yet I’ve been proven right….

World

VIP
@Omar del Sur insinuated that I was a kaffir for saying that Qatar’s anti-LGBT agenda will backfire for Muslims in 2024.

Yet I’ve been proven right….
So a muslim country should allow gay men to kiss in public and allow LQBT to promote their agenda because a non muslim country may ban hijab?

That’s not how our deen works. If you’re not able to practice your religion then you must make hijrah to where you can.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Is the French man gay himself?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
So a muslim country should allow gay men to kiss in public and allow LQBT to promote their agenda because a non muslim country may ban hijab?

That’s not how our deen works. If you’re not able to practice your religion then you must make hijrah to where you can.

I never said we should allow them to do anything. I think Qatar has been completely slandered wallahi.

All I said is that this constant coverage about this issue will bite us back in 2024 when France hosts the Olympics.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

I mean you can google “Paris 2024 Hijab bans”.

The French Football Federation already banned hijabs for their female athletes at all levels including amateur and the French Parliament has had an anti-hijab bill tabled.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The reason why the French are so Islamaphobic was due to their past with the expanding Ummayd Caliphate who failed to expand into France after the Battle of Tours and victory by Charles Martel. The muslims were looting the war booty before securing the lands and lost sight of their goal and were soundly defeated, essentially ending any hopes of Islamification of Western Europe.

One must be educated and study history to know why a nation is so vehemently anti Islam.

The reason why the French are so Islamaphobic was due to their past with the expanding Ummayd Caliphate who failed to expand into France after the Battle of Tours and victory by Charles Martel. The muslims were looting the war booty before securing the lands and lost sight of their goal and were soundly defeated, essentially ending any hopes of Islamification of Western Europe.

One must be educated and study history to know why a nation is so vehemently anti Islam.
the same thing is happening in India for the aforementioned reasons even though conquering muslims treated pagan worshippers very well for centuries.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Qatar also owns a French football club PSG. So I'm not surprised. Gulf Arabs and the Europeans elites have always been in bed with each other. Why? mutual interest.

I agree with France. I think Somalia should ban the hijab in sports and universities as well, this will improve the image of Somalia abroad and we will gain respect.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I agree with France. I think Somalia should ban the hijab in sports and universities as well, this will improve the image of Somalia abroad and we will gain respect.

You want to sell your deen for “respect”

That is the worst trade of all time.

:mindblown:

I mean you can google “Paris 2024 Hijab bans”.

The French Football Federation already banned hijabs for their female athletes at all levels including amateur and the French Parliament has had an anti-hijab bill tabled.

Thank you, read into this and then went down a rabbit hole trying to understand why they have so much hate for Islam in France and why they have a narrative always attacking Muslims.

They seem to practice a secularism that is almost religious to them. Then went into it even more on why it seems UK and US and other countries are different.

TLDR - the French practise a secularism that is ‘Freedom FROM Religion’ while other western countries it’s ‘Freedom OF Religion’

I will never live in France, maybe visit and that’s it. That country is fucked.

Trending

Latest posts