Qatar and the pseudo propagation of Islam

Qatar just like UAE and KSA are the fake countries created by the western world to divide muslims and have been doing this ever since their inception.

Qatar is acountry known well for spreading terrorism in the muslim world and with Aljazeera they gave platform to the fake alqaida for decades.

All these sand have american bases in their countries.

Qatar is well know to have supported AS in Somalia which is causing instability to somalia.

While they invest billions in interest generating projects in the west the they try to potray as being the banner of Islam and propagators which they are far from.

Ths world cup taught us one thing.It has nothing to do with Islam.
Spending 100s of billions on dubious projects while the muslim world is languishing in abject povety.

We can go on and one but let not these arabs fool us of their fakeness especially surrounding to their sincerity of Islam.

I understand your point. But Qatar is a nation state that will work and should work in securing first and foremost the interests of its own people. Same with Saudi and Turkey. I always get confused when I see random Pakistanis and other Muslim groups expect them as a global Muslim caretaker. It causes an identity crisis- seen in the way we practice our religion too. I expect the same from Somalia even though we are basically 100% ( give or take a few) Muslim. That is why we have the nation state. If you want some sort of global muslim cooperation form a Muslim EU.

I understand your point. But Qatar is a nation state that will work and should work in securing first and foremost the interests of its own people. Same with Saudi and Turkey. I always get confused when I see random Pakistanis and other Muslim groups expect them as a global Muslim caretaker. It causes an identity crisis- seen in the way we practice our religion too. I expect the same from Somalia even though we are basically 100% ( give or take a few) Muslim. That is why we have the nation state. If you want some sort of global muslim cooperation form a Muslim EU.
So suppirting alqaida and Alshabaab how does that secure the interesst of its people?
You dobt burn the muslim world and yet expect to live in a house of glass.

They are probably securing their allies in these regions. The same way, the Somali federal govt is being propped up by the EU/ America/ AU. They want a government that wont be hostile to them in the future for things like trade, arms, alliance. Sadly a theme in foreign policy.

This is a dog eat dog world, Somalia gotta stop destorying each other and making us more weak, and focus on building a strong country

Qatar doesnt give a shit about Somalis, and why should they??

Trending