Qashin button gone, only one person to blame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Nah i think Jennifer is to blame. She made the Gay Parade thread, it got 25 qashin thumb down, and the somalispot admis panic-ed thinking the LGTBABCD will be on their tails soon. Damage control done in a jiff

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Nah i think Jennifer is to blame. She made the Gay Parade thread, it got 25 qashin thumb down, and the somalispot admis panic-ed thinking the LGTBABCD will be on their tails soon. Damage control done in a jiff

U must have big brain you think outside of the box. It makes sense one of the admins is qumulud

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
U must have big brain you think outside of the box. It makes sense one of the admins is qumulud

But honestly i thank the admins for removing it. Some people were abusing it. Basra was getting thumbs qashin rating left and right! That was giving me anxiety

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
But honestly i thank the admins for removing it. Some people were abusing it. Basra was getting thumbs qashin rating left and right! That was giving me anxiety

I liked it because all the qashin posts were getting flagged, it was joyful to watch.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
:ohhh:
How did I not see it sooner?
Gay-agenda.jpg

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
:ohhh:
How did I not see it sooner?
Gay-agenda.jpg
We Somalis are historically anti-Gay. We don't talk about it, support it, accept it, or respect it. The fact that those topics are protected here is a fucking shame brother. I got nothing against gay people. They just got nothing to do with Somalis and Somali culture.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
6077.jpg
what is happening?? The revenge of the Somali Gays????

The only time I ever noticed jamal9 on this website was when he tagged qashiin on every post of mine and even searched some of my old posts to tag them qashiin. Ninku caadi ma ahan. Sxb, barasho wannaagsan.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending