QASAARO! A Geeljire Canadian family’s trajectory. 3 sons, 1 dead, 1 killer & another N jail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
https://ottawacitizen.com/news/loca...de-victim-the-other-a-two-time-accused-killer

Quit raising kids with Ceydh when you are able

Quit chasing away the father of your children

Quit gossiping about other people’s kids

Quit escaping with poor Somalia’s national treasure

Fathers quit sitting at Tim Hortons everyday to fan the fire of qabiil cleansing, otherwise your family will be cleansed by Canadian streets

Quit cheating the system

Fathers quit going back home to marry a girl 60 years your junior while deceiving your loyal wife back in Canada by telling her your “finding wasiirnimo “

Last edited:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
one of the criminals strangled a mother of a 2 year old to death inside her home nacalaa kuyaal

The mother probably kicked out the husband once she got ceer and thought she didnt need a man to raise her kids. Yet another somali mum who ruined her kids

VixR

Veritas
Does anyone know this family? I’m not surprised all their sons turned to shit if they live in the ghetto; it’s all but destiny for a boy in the ghetto to become any combination of those things.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This is so sad.

May allah swt give their mother the strength to move on!

I can hide her a pass if one child went bad adeer but 3 of them going bad has something to do with insufficient parenting practices

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Very sad, I bet it was single mother. Blame the gynocentric society we live in.

:farmajoyaab:

https://ottawacitizen.com/news/loca...de-victim-the-other-a-two-time-accused-killer

Quit raising kids with Ceydh when you are able

Quit chasing away the father of your children

Quit gossiping about other people’s kids

Quit escaping with poor Somalia’s national treasure

Fathers quit sitting at Tim Hortons everyday to fan the fire of qabiil cleansing, otherwise your family will be cleansed by Canadian streets

Quit cheating the system

Fathers quit going back home to marry a girl 60 years your junior while deceiving your loyal wife back in Canada by telling her your “finding wasiirnimo “
Everything you said i agree with.
But the last one. E
Lets say she was loyal no problem with getting 2 or wives. Other thing is there is no way she is loyal with kids like that

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Rkelly is so judgmental, yet i cant stop judging Rkelly
5560.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.