QASAARO: 45-year-old Haitian who's convicted pimp and Pro boxer marries 22-year-old Canada Xaliimo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

In 2012, in response to questioning at a press conference before a fight, Stevenson admitted to serving jail time in Bordeaux, Quebec on charges of managing prostitutes, assault, and making threats.[78] Stevenson served four years in prison for these crimes and crimes that took place while in prison, and was released in 2001.[79]

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
why West indies can find somali girl anytime of the day get out of my face dirtt i have polish female now who will be my wife in summer more beautiful than you we not asking you anymore to marry us go your way for west indies you are zero look how ugly man he is u cannot find somali man when they everywhere all better looking than him zero female u can have Mercedes somali but u go for peugot west indies

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
why West indies can find somali girl anytime of the day get out of my face dirtt i have polish female now who will be my wife in summer more beautiful than you we not asking you anymore to marry us go your way for west indies you are zero look how ugly man he is u cannot find somali man when they everywhere all better looking than him zero female u can have Mercedes somali but u go for peugot west indies
tenor.gif

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
if i was a kuufaar i will tell them i am tigray then i will do relief and put them in the road when i am finish with my relief because they are all a rubbish who will have no family stablity and die with west indies coming to her home to smoke hashish when they get 60yearsold

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
That woman is not Somali stop claiming oyinka sxb.I think she is Sudanese.
Its obvious, show me a single comment from GUCCI GANGZ.:mjpls:

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
"Mashallah Beautiful Congrats!!! So happy to have witnessed such an amazing #wedding ❤️ "

Not convinced, obviously she was invited to the wedding. i want to see "Somali girl winning","east Africa slaying" in the comments.

AaaahahahahahHaah! I swear u saamaali mordifackers is bare entertainment. Rahtid!

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Her brother allowing this to happen? I as a female wouldnt even allow any of my family member marry a maathow let alone a ex convict true definition of a wasteman

if i was a kuufaar i will tell them i am tigray then i will do relief and put them in the road when i am finish with my relief because they are all a rubbish who will have no family stablity and die with west indies coming to her home to smoke hashish when they get 60yearsold
Triggered much? Why what she does or who she lays with matters to you? Worry about women in your own family. Chill bro allow her and you go on and live your life with your "Polish" woman.

Kkkkkk hhhhhhhh yez manz f*ck somali womanz I habe Brazilian kkkk sxbs

Status
Not open for further replies.