Qarxis yourself to the person ABOVE you

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
Oooh kk, pardon j'ai compris island comme une ile simple quoi LoooL

J'y ai jamais, été mais je planifie d'aller visité avant que mon contract termine l'anné prochaine puisque les vols de ou je suis a la sont pas cher du tout
Ah okay, je te comprends. J’espère que on peut voler encore après la crise de coronavirus est fini.

Exposing myself: Right now as I’m typing this I’m sitting on the toilet after taking a shit, it’s in the toilet and I’m debating whether I should flush it right now or if I should sit here and merianate in the smusk for a bit while I browse this fine forum.

Exposing myself: Right now as I’m typing this I’m sitting on the toilet after taking a shit, it’s in the toilet and I’m debating whether I should flush it right now or if I should sit here and merianate in the smusk for a bit while I browse this fine forum.

Shit on the same topic of xaar

There's been a few times, when I worked at an office job as a salesman, I used to drop MASSIVE shits, sometimes it was one giant xaar. I'd make sure I wouldn't flush and there wouldn't be toilet papers in the toilet bowl either, cause I ain't tryna cover up what I just birthed.

Anyway long story short, I never got blamed and they'd blame one another and I just sit back and :silanyolaugh:

Flush then browse whilst sitting down :pachah1: :gladbron:

There's been a few times, when I worked at an office job as a salesman, I used to drop MASSIVE shits, sometimes it was one giant xaar. I'd make sure I wouldn't flush and there wouldn't be toilet papers in the toilet bowl either, cause I ain't tryna cover up what I just birthed.

Anyway long story short, I never got blamed and they'd blame one another and I just sit back and :silanyolaugh:
So you’d walk around with shit on your ass if you didn’t wipe???

:snoop: