Qardho Water Network Is Bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Yep you heard it. They still 'truck' water to each home which only means their is no pipe network. How backwards is that. Anyone been to Qardho and can comment? you should be able to turn on your tap and have running water.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
They still do that??? I went there to meet family and they’d use trucks to bring in water. I can’t believe they still do it.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
They still do that??? I went there to meet family and they’d use trucks to bring in water. I can’t believe they still do it.

Thank god my clan lives in Garowe, water actually comes out of the tap. I can't live somewhere if there is no decent shower-head.

Maybe @Reer-Bari can speak for Bosaso, do they truck water in for your town also? hows gumco? :eek:

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Thank god my clan lives in Garowe, water actually comes out of the tap. I can't live somewhere if there is no decent shower-head.

Maybe @Reer-Bari can speak for Bosaso, do they truck water in for your town also? hows gumco? :eek:
nope most houses have underground pipes in bosaso but some sill use the trucks.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
What clan runs water supply network?
gumco is owned by reer salax dheere. same family that run pmpf. they are bicdiyaan cali. but their is a new company with better tasting water. i dont know who owns that.

Status
Not open for further replies.