Qardho History in Puntland

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Qardho is becoming a boom town. If rahanwayn and other southies are coming, it means they're is good market place. Qardho is literally the city of kings, all osman mahmoud need to return home from Bosaso because that place is going to become like Mogadishu where ownership is contested and is now a fully metropolitan city with every clan in Somalia due to the port.

Last edited:
Qardho is becoming a boom town. If rahanwayn and other southies are coming, it means they're is good market place. Qardho is literally the city of kings, all osman mahmoud need to return home from Bosaso because that place is going to become like Mogadishu where ownership is contested and is now a fully metropolitan city with every clan in Somalia due to the port.
niyahow as an cismaan maxamuud we need to keep qardho fully cismaan and keep the raxawayn out.Ditch that nugaal pipe dream,waxba meesha kuma haysid(broadly speaking, ur doing well as a sub sub tho,ive seen some semblance of representation).As a Xasan Yusuf return back to your homeland and build it.Qardho is ready for us saxib.

Yusuf M

PuntExit
niyahow as an cismaan maxamuud we need to keep qardho fully cismaan and keep the raxawayn out.Ditch that nugaal pipe dream,waxba meesha kuma haysid(broadly speaking, ur doing well as a sub sub tho,ive seen some semblance of representation).As a Xasan Yusuf return back to your homeland and build it.Qardho is ready for us saxib.
Yes, keep those beggars out who mostly support shabaab.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Karkaar, I think we will move out of garowe and go back to Qardho. We are violated in garowe power-sharing, clans who came in 98 have more say in the town then native clans back 100-200 years. There has been a great demographic shift with the abokor isse moving in who are now claiming it as their own. We only have 2 seats in garowe council and half a seat in PL parliament(rotating with reer omar) but that's because islan maxamed sacrificied 3 seats to 'bari' to ensure the conference ended in no muran, nugaal was supposed to have 12 mps where as we have 9 now.

Karkaar, I think we will move out of garowe and go back to Qardho. We are violated in garowe power-sharing, clans who came in 98 have more say in the town then native clans back 100-200 years. There has been a great demographic shift with the abokor isse moving in who are now claiming it as their own. We only have 2 seats in garowe council and half a seat in PL parliament(rotating with reer omar) but that's because islan maxamed sacrificied 3 seats to 'bari' to ensure the conference ended in no muran, nugaal was supposed to have 12 mps where as we have 9 now.
Yh bro come back,Xasan and siciid yusuf(bah dubays) will be welcomed with open arms.I know you hate on isxul from time to time but seeing that we're the tops dogs in qardho,we'll let you slide and have your own piece of the pie.Its all about development,i've already got 3 plots of land in qardho and will commence building soon.Who knows someday I might even invite the mad doctor himself to my not so humble abode for some shaah :pachah1:

Trending