Qardho Has Fiber Optic Coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.
I think Garowe has it as well but anyways, well done to Qhardo for getting it as well. Btw, we drove through Qhardo (on our way to Bosaso) and I was really surprised by its size. It was a lot bigger than I thought it would be. Well done to Qhardo and I hope the city continues to grow and prosper Insha Allah.

I think Garowe has it as well but anyways, well done to Qhardo for getting it as well. Btw, we drove through Qhardo (on our way to Bosaso) and I was really surprised by its size. It was a lot bigger than I thought it would be. Well done to Qhardo and I hope the city continues to grow and prosper Insha Allah.
tu hablas espanol?

comes manzanas de somalia ? ;)

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.
cangeerobear said:
tu hablas espanol? comes manzanas de somalia ?

Yo no habla Espanol, pero puedo entender Espanol if that makes any sense. So basically, if someone is speaking to me in Spanish, I can understand them >80% of the time but it also depends on their accent (Colombians are a lot easier for me to understand than say Spaniards). When I was in college, I watched a lot of Spanish telenovelas (soap opera) and this is how I picked up the language. In the near future, I plan to enroll in classes to work on my speaking and writing skills and insha Allah I will one day become 100% fluent.

Also, to answer your question, I have been to Somalia, I never had any apples there nor did I see them there. I am now wondering if apples are even grown in Somalia? I think its time I do some googling :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts