Qardho elects former IDP to local council

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
No marti will belong in a place more than where someone hails from, Puntites as a dowlad are fair but by no means as a clan we disregard tribal land/kinsmen, push your luck and find out the hard way.

We had enuff of isaaqs sending ethiopians into Bosaso. Yemenis coming across the red sea. South west on a south to north expansion while our own poor people are neglected. I don't see these ppl doing the same for puntites.

It's time to begin talks with SW n PL and discuss when these people can return to baydhabo safely and peacefully, there is a government there now unlike before.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The new reality is if a Somali lived in Puntland for 10 years he's no longer marti but a Puntlander and majority of people back home don't mind that.

Live in PL entails having a property and being a taxpayer not living in god damn tent and siphoning aid money while their kids earn good money as car washers/shoe shiners and their women-folk go out and be maids and husband is labourer all the while living in a tent to keep their costs down so they can send it back to South-west. If their serious about being puntites, let them buy a house, spend their money locally, stop living in tents so they can get aid money for free.

Do u know those tents are given to them freely while they sucking on our aid resources, yet their region shares nothing with puntites. I've had enuff, we need tough leadership, we need a radical puntite no more moderate leaders.

The new reality is if a Somali lived in Puntland for 10 years he's no longer marti but a Puntlander and majority of people back home don't mind that.
You are correct and neither do I as a diaspora mind it as long as they are law abiding citizens, keep in mind however that Puntland is built on tribal land. I'm honoured that you think so well of us that we'll disregard lineage based on residency :mjpls:

We had enuff of isaaqs sending ethiopians into Bosaso. Yemenis coming across the red sea. South west on a south to north expansion while our own poor people are neglected. I don't see these ppl doing the same for puntites.

It's time to begin talks with SW n PL and discuss when these people can return to baydhabo safely and peacefully, there is a government there now unlike before.
I understand your first point, the second is a tad bit harsh, I just imagined the western country I reside in telling me to pack up and go home because Somalia now has a "Government":ileycry:.

All existing 10+ years IDPs shall remain, close the borders for the rest:trumpsmirk:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Actually, a large percentage of Shabab terror attacks against PL have been carried out by them. I'd even say most terror attacks are by them. When you put Somalis of different clans in the same area they will eventually fight one another for land, resources, and political power. It is as clear as day light no matter how much you try to deny it. That is some of the reasons why it is a bad and dangerous idea. I'm not being hateful, I'm just a realist.

And how the hell can PL vet unlimited numbers of people coming from other regions? It is not like PL is a first world country with lots of money and technology to vet them all. Even America experiences difficulty in vetting people. It is better not to take any chances.

And I've noticed you had a weak come back on the af maay issue that I raised. That their primary language is untelligible to ours when you said we have same language.

Even if every AS attack in PL is by reer SW, that still means an extreme minority of reer SW are AS supporters. That does not justify persecuting hundreds of thousands of people.

Vetting or the lack of it isn't the fault of the Somali citizens moving to PL.

As for Af Maay, have you ever heard someone speak it? It's not that different from Somali whatsoever and their culture is not markedly different at all. Furthermore, the vast majority of reer SW are bilingual.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Nonsense, our culture is built on warring with neighbours over grazing lands and water wells

We need to fix that in PL and not let it simmer away anymore, to many clan clashes over rural grazing land issues. If I was elected as Puntland President, my first task wud be to tell the ISIMO you got to decide between Two Models when making peace between nomads.

1. Delimit grazing land to clan lineage and ensure the ISIM is responsible for how it's settled and who can and cannot use the land resources. All authority of land matters is in their hands.
2. Declare all grazing land in Puntland is free for a puntite to settle and they can develop or use land resources such as water wells, barkads as they need.

Then all Isimo of Puntland need to sign which model they prefer and resolve all outstanding rural matters across puntland following the desired model. Just letting things simmer away is nonsense. My father had some jama siyad say your clan robbed our camels back in 1960. Ka waran 1960's matters left unresolved and can effect our rural people through revenge attacks.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I understand your first point, the second is a tad bit harsh, I just imagined the western country I reside in telling me to pack up and go home because Somalia now has a "Government":ileycry:.

All existing 10+ years IDPs shall remain, close the borders for the rest:trumpsmirk:

Well what is someone doing in a camp for 10 years other then trying to sell to the UN their poor ppl so they get free rice bags and monthly allowance? If they haven't become home-owners, pay land rates, participate in the security be it army and police, and put back their money into PL, I don't see any benefit to hosting them and why I say ship them back. If u love baydhabo so much, go n stay there, don't come to my land and leech from it only to send it back to your land so u can become business owner or property owner there.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

If that's the case, do you think MJs in Xamar should return to PL?

Or should this policy only be limited to "weaker" clans.

:ummhmm:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If that's the case, do you think MJs in Xamar should return to PL?

Or should this policy only be limited to "weaker" clans.

:ummhmm:

Mj's don't live in tent camps in banadir, they don't suck local resources and redirect it to PL. My awoowe said 'meesha aad ka shaqayso waa inaad guri ka iibsata ama ka soo tag' either join the community or piss off.

We don't see MJ'S taking banadir aid money by living in tents so they can sell a 'poor image' to the UN so they get a monthly allowance. South west is a government waryaa, it needs to begin taking it's people back and stop using them as trojan horse across somalia and as way to push off their 'burden' onto others.

I know most diasporas are more nationalistic then your average Cabdi or Xalimo back home. people there don't see a few thousand people living amongst them as a threat that could replace them or weaken their tribes, that's why you don't see them or the new parties in Puntland making this an issue.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Mj's don't live in tent camps in banadir, they don't suck local resources and redirect it to PL. My awoowe said 'meesha aad ka shaqayso waa inaad guri ka iibsata ama ka soo tag' either join the community or piss off.

We don't see MJ'S taking banadir aid money by living in tents so they can sell a 'poor image' to the UN so they get a monthly allowance. South west is a government waryaa, it needs to begin taking it's people back and stop using them as trojan horse across somalia and as way to push off their 'burden' onto others.

You have a problem with IDPs instead of diaspora Somalis that live in Xamar or Hargeisa instead of their home town.

Why is that?

The local community would benefit from diaspora money being spent at local shops. Instead diaspora Somalis are spending their money in one area.

IDPs are people fleeing AS and found a new home in their country.

I have greater respect for them than Somalis that do tahriib.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP
Starts with this and next you see them running for presidency. When will reer baidoa elect a Puntlander into their government? When will they allow puntlanders to buy farms in "baidoa jannah".

Mortified!

Make Puntland Great Again.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Starts with with this and next you see them running for presidency. When will reer baidoa elect a Puntlander into their government? When will they allow puntlanders to buy farms in "baidoa jannah".

Mortified!

Make Puntland Great Again.

Ideally, every maamul goboleed should do this for one another. This will be the cure to qabiilism if we see each other as neighbours rather than people from distant regions.

Puntland is taking the moral high ground on this and setting an example for the rest of Somalia.

Puntites should be proud of this.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Ideally, every maamul goboleed should do this for one another. This will be the cure to qabiilism if we see each other as neighbours rather than people from distant regions.

Puntland is taking the moral high ground on this and setting an example for the rest of Somalia.

Puntites should be proud of this.

As @Yusuf M said we are proud of each other when we don't live together. Look how dysfunctional the Somali diaspora are in the west because it's mixed up that's why. But look at Zambia for example and how strong that diaspora works because it's mainly one clan. I would urge Somalis never live near each other, it's in your best interest and u perform better with your own clans-men. Once we begin mixing together, it leads to conflict which is exactly what we are trying to stop. Me and Yusuf want to prevent conflict, we are not qabilist at all, but REALIST.

I would prefer to visit the south west and other parts of Somalia as a visitor and see how they're progressing, then I'll be happy for them becuz they're helping themselves in their own land not living far away in someone else land.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
As @Yusuf M said we are proud of each other when we don't live together. Look how dysfunctional the Somali diaspora are in the west because it's mixed up that's why. But look at Zambia for example and how strong that diaspora works because it's mainly one clan. I would urge Somalis never live near each other, it's in your best interest and u perform better with your own clans-men. Once we begin mixing together, it leads to conflict which is exactly what we are trying to stop. Me and Yusuf want to prevent conflict, we are not qabilist at all, but REALIST.

I would prefer to visit the south west and other parts of Somalia as a visitor and see how they're progressing, then I'll be happy for them becuz they're helping themselves in their own land not living far away in someone else land.

You are the product of a Hawiye and MJ marriage. You are living proof that what you’re saying is BS.

Don’t you get it, Somalia belongs to Somalis not a specific qabiil. Their land is our land and our land is theirs.

Somalialnders this is the difference between us!

You deport them and say their illgal Eelays and In Puntland they are elected as Respresentiaves as our people have been taught all are equal in Front of Allah.
They are part of our communtiy our brothers and sisters and now Represtentives. This is true democracy sit down and take notes laangaab sick Isaaq Monkey Slaves of Queen Old Ass
Elizabeth.

Elections in Af Maay.

Last edited:

Based

VIP
This will backfire for you back breaking puntites. Expect a whole lot of them idp f*ck*rs demanding political representation.

This will backfire for you back breaking puntites. Expect a whole lot of them idp f*ck*rs demanding political representation.
Run and win an election no one or clan is in your way. Puntland has moved beyond qabil and they could care less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending