Qalbidhagax arrives in Kismayu

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
f*ck off bipolar bastard.

:camby:

There's one thing we can agree on sxb these ppl the ''PIM'' are always isku diiring Darood brothers such as Mareexaan and Ogaden hiding behind cards they don't even use the MJ card down when talking about the South they use the ''Harti card'' the same card they got karbashed with up North :mjlol:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
f*ck off bipolar bastard.

:camby:
You are a laangaab reer isaaq you have no clout in jubbaland its between reer cawliyan iyo reer andile kkk we harti only support reer abdile like iley and madoobe the reason is cause you are half isaaq now go to somaliland your reer abtiyaal

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
There's one thing we can agree on sxb these ppl the ''PIM'' are always isku diiring Darood brothers such as Mareexaan and Ogaden hiding behind cards they don't even use the MJ card down when talking about the South they use the ''Harti card'' the same card they got karbashed with up North :mjlol:
Allah made harti paandheere and sade laangaab if you have a problem with that then take it up with your creator.

As for harti hiding? Harti is the largest clan and has the largest territory in somalia, if mareexan are getting bullied by ogaden who are a minority in somalia then what fo you think harti can do to laangaab sade in somalia? Play your position.

Sheikh

VIP
Allah made harti paandheere and sade laangaab if you have a problem with that then take it up with your creator.

As for harti hiding? Harti is the largest clan and has the largest territory in somalia, if mareexan are getting bullied by ogaden who are a minority in somalia then what fo you think harti can do to laangaab sade in somalia? Play your position.

You bipolar mfer always switching sides kkk. Actually Allah the merciful made Sade landeere and Harti langaab ask the niggas you fight in Tukaraq lol. Harti are hiding lol. Harti is among one of the smallest Darood clans rn. MX have the most territory in Somalia. We bully minority cagdheer b00ns who are smallest in Somalia. Harti couldn't even defend Galkacyo lol from h.utus or Isaaq from Las Anod. Sade is light years ahead my pet Bantu

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You bipolar mfer always switching sides kkk. Actually Allah the merciful made Sade landeere and Harti langaab ask the niggas you fight in Tukaraq lol. Harti are hiding lol. Harti is among one of the smallest Darood clans rn. MX have the most territory in Somalia. We bully minority cagdheer b00ns who are smallest in Somalia. Harti couldn't even defend Galkacyo lol from h.utus or Isaaq from Las Anod. Sade is light years ahead my pet Bantu
Wallahi oo billahi oo tallahi i have never ever supported laangaab sade in my life switched sides kulaha so what if i criticise ahmed chacoal selling madoobe does that mean i support your laangaab tribe? Never, as far as i am concerned sade are hawiye.

Sheikh

VIP
Wallahi oo billahi oo tallahi i have never ever supported laangaab sade in my life switched sides kulaha so what if i criticise ahmed chacoal selling madoobe does that mean i support your laangaab tribe? Never, as far as i am concerned sade are hawiye.

Langaabyaheey you did support the landeere Sade MSB :trumpsmirk: Now your switching sides. It does means something if you aren't on the terrorist's side kkk then are you joining the winning Barre Hiiraale side you langaab Bantu:pachah1: Sade are the face of Darood. Y'all are the political pets of Abgaal my pet

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Langaabyaheey you did support the landeere Sade MSB :trumpsmirk: Now your switching sides. It does means something if you aren't on the terrorist's side kkk then are you joining the winning Barre Hiiraale side you langaab Bantu:pachah1: Sade are the face of Darood. Y'all are the political pets of Abgaal my pet
You were saying:gucciwhat:

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri

Attachments

• a1N6zza.jpg
    a1N6zza.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 60

Sheikh

VIP
Mj covers the largest area within the Somali peninsula per clan is that even arguable ? And if we speaking Harti an even greater area and if we speaking kablalax you get the point

Warya Zanzibar MJ covers over 3 regions in the Somalia penisula. While we cover 4 regions in Somalia. 4 > 3. Don't use the Harti and the Kab iyo Lax card now your just begging sxb kkk :dead:

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Warya Zanzibar MJ covers over 3 regions in the Somalia penisula. While we cover 4 regions in Somalia. 4 > 3. Don't use the Harti and the Kab iyo Lax card now your just begging sxb kkk :dead:
What regions is that that I'm not aware of

Trending

Latest posts