Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1530205819749.jpg
FB_IMG_1530203829891.jpg
4-63.jpg
FB_IMG_1530206466863 (1).jpg

Qalbi-fashion Masha Allah :nvjpqts:

What has he done wrong?

these marehan and other somali kids really so not understand the seismic chnage that has happened between Ogaden, tigre, ethiopia and DDSI cabdi iley and ONLF,

they really do not udnertand things the ONLF laid down years ago and the negotiations happening between ONLF and kenyan Ogaden ministers/leaders, and DDSI and ONLF suititng down,

they do not udnertand what ahmed madoobe has been doing behind the scenes in terms of getting qalbidagax out (its why failmarjo hates ahmed becaue he wanted to frame Ogs in kismayo as ONLF, but the Oagdnes udnertood this and played it quite for last 10 months , we played his game and beat him, then we refused to kick out UAE from ksimayo port,

expect Ogadens to play the dirty tricks somalis were playing on us much better,

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
these marehan and other somali kids really so not understand the seismic chnage that has happened between Ogaden, tigre, ethiopia and DDSI cabdi iley and ONLF,

they really do not udnertand things the ONLF laid down years ago and the negotiations happening between ONLF and kenyan Ogaden ministers/leaders, and DDSI and ONLF suititng down,

they do not udnertand what ahmed madoobe has been doing behind the scenes in terms of getting qalbidagax out (its why failmarjo hates ahmed becaue he wanted to frame Ogs in kismayo as ONLF, but the Oagdnes udnertood this and played it quite for last 10 months , we played his game and beat him, then we refused to kick out UAE from ksimayo port,

expect Ogadens to play the dirty tricks somalis were playing on us much better,

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
somali so called gov can suck my dick,

this belongs to ahmed maodobe, onlf and ethiopia sitting down thanks to kenyan ogaden ministers pressuring them
How is a warlord of a state he bearly controls going to do anything?

Akh Yaa Sooomaali

Deporting OG's is not a sport
If one more reer bigfoot is exchanged like cattle I will personally file Human Rights abuse with H.E Abdulqawi Yusuf :icon lol:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
@nine I'm joking saxiib, laakiin that Fahad Yasin guy must have some pull in the government. He's the most interesting man in the South. Not much is known about him, but he seems to be a powerful figure in Somalia.

He doesn't seem to be relevant anymore. I think his main in was through the last two presidents and he lost influence in the current one.

Few people tend to write about him. Definitely interesting character but most likely just a low level errand boy for foreign interests.

Akh Yaa Sooomaali

Deporting OG's is not a sport
If one more reer bigfoot is exchanged like cattle I will personally file Human Rights abuse with H.E Abdulqawi Yusuf :icon lol:

some langaab garac has cuqdad for us, join the queue langaab midgaan boy,

atleast we are brave enough and honourable enough to stand up for our principles and lands, there are 26 tribes in DDSI, all of them cowed whilst wee fought, this is why we rule DDSI and they will always sit behind us, and jubabland

your langaab race cannot even field soldeirs for one week to defend and fight for your rights,

like i said, join the cuqdad queue midgaan

some langaab garac has cuqdad for us, join the queue langaab ******* boy,

atleast we are brave enough and honourable enough to stand up for our principles and lands, there are 26 tribes in DDSI, all of them cowed whilst wee fought, this is why we rule DDSI and they will always sit behind us, and jubabland

your langaab race cannot even field soldeirs for one week to defend and fight for your rights,

like i said, join the cuqdad queue *******
Doqon laangaab ilkadheer is the last person who should talk about cuqdad. You filthy Kenyan wecel

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
He doesn't seem to be relevant anymore. I think his main in was through the last two presidents and he lost influence in the current one.

Few people tend to write about him. Definitely interesting character but most likely just a low level errand boy for foreign interests.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.