Qabribayax refugees?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never get this, why are refugees from qabri bayax having a harder time? They're kids are getting into haram and they don't notice, they have the refugee look even after living for several years. What's the difference between them and other somali refugees?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Wallahi I thought I was the only one who noticed this, everytime I'm driving on Franklin ave or even going to the 24 mall I always think I'm in a third world country, they dress like they're still in camps. It's quite embarassing, most of them look like Oromos also.

Wallahi I thought I was the only one who noticed this, everytime I'm driving on Franklin ave or even going to the 24 mall I always think I'm in a third world country, they dress like they're still in camps. It's quite embarassing, most of them look like Oromos also.
no kidding. The kids are so bad too! You get a pass when your new at leasr but some of those kids were born here so if you've been in a country for 5-10 years, is that kind of behavior appropriate??

I didn't notice their because I don't interact with qabri bayax folks. Just how they dress alone puts me off.
lol, idc how they dres, its when they do things like...well you've been to 24, and you've seen how back up traffic is :faysalwtf: they act like they own that narrow road

Gibiin-Udug

lol, idc how they dres, its when they do things like...well you've been to 24, and you've seen how back up traffic is :faysalwtf: they act like they own that narrow road
Uffff I hate that Wallahi, they stop random cars just to chit chat in the middle of road. I always honk at them.

In MN these a divide between these new qabribayah refugees and the Somalis already there. I once saw one dip her finger in grocery store milk to see if it’s fresh.

Gibiin-Udug

In MN these a divide between these new qabribayah refugees and the Somalis already there. I once saw one dip her finger in grocery store milk to see if it’s fresh.
I heard the same thing, it happened in St. Cloud, some qabri bayax guy took a sip of the milk just to see if it was fresh, then decided to put it back in the fridge. The store workers called the police on him lfmao.

These folks are tarnishing the little name we had to begin with!

I heard the same thing, it happened in St. Cloud, some qabri bayax guy took a sip of the milk just to see if it was fresh, then decided to put it back in the fridge. The store workers called the police on him lfmao.

These folks are tarnishing the little name we had to begin with!
We did they have to bring them to MN why not so some obscure state like Maine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts