Qabil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawiya Irrir is held to be the brother of Dir. Dir is regarded as the father-in-law of Darood.

Sometimes, I don't see the point of Qabil. Every Somali is related to each other one way or the other.

Hawiya Irrir is held to be the brother of Dir. Dir is regarded as the father-in-law of Darood.

Sometimes, I don't see the point of Qabil. Every Somali is related to each other one way or the other.
Even I don't see the use of it other than identity. But you know we are shit people:francis:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

I was reading random thread on stormfront(stumbled upon google search. Apprently somalis are there own race called somalids what do you think of that?

berbers are even closely related to us apparently

Hubble

VIP
A lot of people consider Isaaq as Beelaha Direed too. At some point we had no 'tribe-like clans' and were one tribe with different families, I'm sure of it. Even reading Somali Faces three to four generations ago clan was meaningless. You got treated better if you came a long way and were from a different clan.

waraabe

Your superior
A lot of people consider Isaaq as Beelaha Direed too. At some point we had no 'tribe-like clans' and were one tribe with different families, I'm sure of it. Even reading Somali Faces three to four generations ago clan was meaningless. You got treated better if you came a long way and were from a different clan.
Lol no one considers isaaq as dir, only isaaq hating bitters say this.

Not so fast. Shaikh Darod al-jaberti rh may have been the son-in-law of Dir but he was of a completely different stock than both Hawiye and Dir. In Somali and Arab culture ethnicity and race is inherited through the father no matter how diluted the genes become. This is why Darods will never give in to sharing a country with you and the other clans because they truly do believe they are very different from Somalis and see themselves as part of the greater Arab family.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Not so fast. Shaikh Darod al-jaberti rh may have been the son-in-law of Dir but he was of a completely different stock than both Hawiye and Dir. In Somali and Arab culture ethnicity and race is inherited through the father no matter how diluted the genes become. This is why Darods will never give in to sharing a country with you and the other clans because they truly do believe they are very different from Somalis and see themselves as part of the greater Arab family.
:leon:, okay then, why don't you go back to Arabia ? :kanyehmm:

Lol no one considers isaaq as dir, only isaaq hating bitters say this.

Isaac is most certainly Dir. Many of the Dir elders and even Isaac elders will readily admit that. This was a fabrication that was spread in the past 100 years with the complementary rise in salafism, which itself is a sinister pro-Arab agenda. You guys merely copied the story of Darod and brainwashed your children with it which is why this myth continues to live on.

Status
Not open for further replies.