qabil is why our country is so shit wartorn and poor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
When a kid is born and raised in the west, does not speak a lick of somali, can’t tell u th difference between D/Dh, KH/Q if their life depended on it.

But the kid knows the in and out of qabiil, then it’s a cancer that will always effect us.

You can’t have qabyaalad without qabiil.

:)

There is no such thing poor country, but there are poor people. The reasons why we are poor and "shit" are because we are selfish and not patriotic enough.

When a kid is born and raised in the west, does not speak a lick of somali, can’t tell u th difference between D/Dh, KH/Q if their life depended on it.

But the kid knows the in and out of qabiil, then it’s a cancer that will always effect us.

Qabyaalad is a good thing if it is used in the right way. This is where education is important. More education means more development. If people are well developed then the country automatically becomes well developed also.

Qabyaalad is a good thing if it is used in the right way. This is where education is important. More education means more development. If people are well developed then the country automatically becomes well developed also.
until somliland is recognised worldwide there will never be unity theres no chance of unity happening maybe in the next 100 years under a new flag and name and unless hargeisa is the capital than we will never unite and thats facts qabyalad is too strong for somalis to unite.

Qabil is only toxic cause it's a necessity for the poor. Take crack cocaine as an example - A drugged up hobo knows that it's is damaging for him, but what's the alternative? When you have nothing, who do you seek for help? Your family? Qabil is like an enlarged family, ready to provide or better your life in some shape of form. In any modern country, tribalism would never be any political or social problem. Heck, they even got rid of their tribes. But where to slow, and still hold on to our meaningless nomadic beliefs, making us prone to failure. Leaving us deceived that a brighter future is in store, when it is in fact far from the truth.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
until somliland is recognised worldwide there will never be unity theres no chance of unity happening maybe in the next 100 years under a new flag and name and unless hargeisa is the capital than we will never unite and thats facts qabyalad is too strong for somalis to unite.
Ive Said this before qabiil isnt the main problem even in Somaliland I dont think we Will get recognition in a while thats why we should focus on developing the country

Anyways The reason why most of the country is in a bad state is because its mismanaged by people who lack the right education or qualificiations needed for their Jobs that on top of the fact theyre not Held accountable for their job

Look at the Mayor of Hargeisa for example hes got a line of people queing outside his Office he sits there for 3-4 hour than he leaves and comes back the next day Still got a line of people waiting

Even the big corporations like dahabshiil or somtel they could easily invest into some Somalis who got a good business plan But only lack funds

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Qabil is only toxic cause it's a necessity for the poor. Take like crack cocaine - A drugged up hobo knows that it's is damaging for him, but what's the alternative? When you have nothing, who do you seek for help? Your family? Qabil is like a enlarged family, ready to provide or better your life in some shape of form. In any modern country, tribalism would never be any political or social problem. Heck, they even got rid of their tribes. But where to slow, and still hold on to our meaningless nomadic beliefs, making us prone to failure. Leaving us deceived that a brighter future is in store, when it is in fact far from the truth.

Speaking of qabiil the government shouldnt listen to clan leaders if he interferes in their decisions than he should face jail time

We have to put qabil aside and think for the better somaliland if it gets iftiraac which is highly unlikely will still be missing our lands in ethiopia hawd region and we still will be poor most likely still clan beefing i dont understand its 2018 why do we even still have these dumb clans the sooner we drop clans the easier it will be to unite on somalinimo and get back our old regions snd be a superpower in africa i know what happened in the past was bad but i dont hold grudge like we need eachother the most before anything so lets drop qabils and rep somalinimo only i rep somaliland as a state and unrecognised country but thats what it will forever be if we all drop the qabils we could achieve something way bigger and better somali weyn and use our anger and hate we have foreachother on the real opposition habashi iyo kenya
I agree holding grudges is never the answer, just look at america the slave descendants actually tried working at first and built successful black cities, but then they went back to hating each other and whites and they now they claim welfare.

I haven't seen more youth knowledgeable in qabiil until i entered this site :gaasdrink:

Is there a school of some sorts that teaches all the qabiils, etc. Or is it their parents who teach them? Or they spend their extra curricular researching qabiil on the internet? :damedamn:

^ Most people learn from the implicit statements their parents make about other qabiils. There is no overt instruction in qabyaalad (well in healthier homes anyway). For example, you might hear 'oh what a typical 'insert clan name'. They do this.'

However, loads of parents do just openly say clan X is such and such, teach their children to believe their clan is superior to other clans, etc and feed them a heavily distorted form of Somali 'history'.

Last edited:
I haven't seen more youth knowledgeable in qabiil until i entered this site :gaasdrink:

Is there a school of some sorts that teaches all the qabiils, etc. Or is it their parents who teach them? Or they spend their extra curricular researching qabiil on the internet? :damedamn:
Obviously its there parents every somali parent teaches their kid their from the best qabil in the world its called brainwashing and stay on this site too long you will learn many qabil names i only knew isaaq hawiye darood midgaan and now i know nearly every qabil in somali

Status
Not open for further replies.