QA about Al Kabaab with Mohamed Cadow of Al Jazeera

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are trying to change existing borders. If they can get away with this, we can claim the NEP as our territory. This is an attempted murder suicide for Kenya.

Shamis realistically who could can stand in their way of kenya? I believe it was shariff government that sign the memorandum of understanding with kenya. The only way out of this mess is to have a strong military that can take the battle to nairobi if they start diggin or exploration. We dont have that. They can easily take it with the help of their stooges.

This is actually very relevant. This is why we should forgot about somalia :meleshame:
CUMAR_BADA.jpg

badda55%20copy.jpg

S

Shamis

@Southsidemj1 It has to go through the courts first of all, its not a matter of demanding it and getting it because you have a weak government to exploit. A change in the law of this nature is going to have repercussions and when Somalia is back on its feet (even 100 years from now), it could put a strong case in to reverse the British installed colonial border separating NEP from Somalia. They're setting a precedent without realising it and Kenya has much more to lose.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
That you know your aunt in person? That would be a given if she was an actual aunt.
I grew up calling everyone aunt and uncle because of Somali culture. Its ceeb to actually call them family because the social rules are different. I do understand that in some cases a family style bond is forged i.e. living in Africa under the current climate.
I said I knew her personally because she is a distant aunt and I currently don't reside in Kenya.

S

Shamis

Your clan must be one of the tightest knit in the Somalisphere. I thought my family were tightly knit for calling in laws of uncles and aunts awoow iyo ayeeyo and meaning it somewhat.

Shamis oil probably wont mean anything 100yrs from now. Also International courts useless and bias. We cant depend on them for nothing. Nobody fears what you gonna do 100yrs from now. Somalia is weak, down trodden and split into qabil regions. In their minds nothing will change in 100yrs time.

HalyeeyQaran

Shamis realistically who could can stand in their way of kenya? I believe it was shariff government that sign the memorandum of understanding with kenya. The only way out of this mess is to have a strong military that can take the battle to nairobi if they start diggin or exploration. We dont have that. They can easily take it with the help of their stooges.
Also, hypothetically if that was the case, Somali would appear as aggressors to the international community and would make the same mistake they made during the '77 war. Nothing is achieved in Africa through aggression anymore, that's so 20th century. :drakekidding:
@Southsidemj1 It has to go through the courts first of all, its not a matter of demanding it and getting it because you have a weak government to exploit. A change in the law of this nature is going to have repercussions and when Somalia is back on its feet (even 100 years from now), it could put a strong case in to reverse the British installed colonial border separating NEP from Somalia. They're setting a precedent without realising it and Kenya has much more to lose.
You're so delusional. :drakekidding:

U

uncleruckus

I think he is habesha most kenyans don't have that much knowledge about our inner affairs

It's not about somalia getting back on it's feet, it's about you becoming a second class citizen in your own country it's about somalis never having power over their own country, Somalia will get back on it's feet if you're talking about dismooh and etc etc, it seems are people are short sighted and don't see the big picture we are the new or well on our way to become what the Native Indians have been in America for centuries, what makes you think in 100 years things are going to change ?, realistically speaking look at our current situation is it becoming better over all or worse? have we sorted out our own difference between us have we reconciled relationship between all the states the answer is no.

U

uncleruckus

By the way this youth called halyeey is probably habesha that's why he know's so much about our inner affairs, probably laughing trying to play of two sides kenya and Somalia this strategy waax cusuub mahaan.

Uncleruckus Ethiopia meets every somali president every now and again. Claims to want stability in somali but they have "dialogs" with every mooryan president. That should show you that they have made it a top priority to keep somalia devided. If Kenya does start diggin oil ethiopia wont mind as its in the process of looting oil in Somaliyada galbeed. If puntland says anything about kenya which i doubt it will, kenya will say Konfur is none of your business.

S

Shamis

Shamis oil probably wont mean anything 100yrs from now. Also International courts useless and bias. We cant depend on them for nothing. Nobody fears what you gonna do 100yrs from now. Somalia is weak, down trodden and split into qabil regions. In their minds nothing will change in 100yrs time.

We have a lot to offer besides oil. We just need to send Al Kabaab to ibliis and after some infrastructure work on each gobol, dismantle the qabiil regions which are actually less popular than the desire for unity. These regional heads are calling all the shots and leading us to believe that Somalis are beyond reconciliation, which is simply not true. Al Kabaab are the reason why no country wants to invest in Somalia, there would still be investment if we had qabiil states with recognised treaties between them. Investment in key industries is how Kenya and Ethiopia got ahead and oil is just one cog in the wheel.

@HalyeeyQaran Borders change all the time, especially the problematic colonial borders. South Sudan, Eritrea and Namibia all broke away from another African country post independence from colonial rule. Borders are clearly not set in stone and everyone has the right to self determination.

U

uncleruckus

Uncleruckus Ethiopia meets every somali president every now and again. Claims to want stability in somali but they have "dialogs" with every mooryan president. That should show you that they have made it a top priority to keep somalia devided. If Kenya does start diggin oil ethiopia wont mind as its in the process of looting oil in Somaliyada galbeed. If puntland says anything about kenya which i doubt it will, kenya will say Konfur is none of your business.

I know Ethiopia is playing the divide and conquer rule since 1977, and that these sell outs that keep going to Ethiopia are selling of the whole country bit by bit, the Chaos Alshabaab and etc etc are distraction to distract away the attention to what's happening in the shadow's, unfortunately we are a profoundly ignorant nation to busy with dumb outdated clan affairs , the few that know about this are too afraid to speak out and have little support, balkanization is in full effect in Somalia.

Shamis I am saying to you Ethiopia and kenya will never allow reconcilliation between as that is bad for them. They wont be able excecise the control they do today. Every peace treaty Ethiopia has a say. Just look at the last peace treaty between jubbalan and xamar, it was hosted in addis. So our will be taken whilst we continue to depend on nicolas kay and WFP.

S

Shamis

I think he is habesha most kenyans don't have that much knowledge about our inner affairs

It's not about somalia getting back on it's feet, it's about you becoming a second class citizen in your own country it's about somalis never having power over their own country, Somalia will get back on it's feet if you're talking about dismooh and etc etc, it seems are people are short sighted and don't see the big picture we are the new or well on our way to become what the Native Indians have been in America for centuries, what makes you think in 100 years things are going to change ?, realistically speaking look at our current situation is it becoming better over all or worse? have we sorted out our own difference between us have we reconciled relationship between all the states the answer is no.

We have the worst neighbours in the world which is all down to those stupid borders and our idiocy of accepting a nation state when half of our territory was still missing. I also believe that we would never had such a long civil war if it wasn't for those borders. We'd have just split into up to 5 countries and that would have been the end of the story.

I think we've sorted most of the issues out. Today's aggressors are Al Qaida who hate the whole planet.

S

Shamis

Shamis I am saying to you Ethiopia and kenya will never allow reconcilliation between as that is bad for them. They wont be able excecise the control they do today. Every peace treaty Ethiopia has a say. Just look at the last peace treaty between jubbalan and xamar, it was hosted in addis. So our will be taken whilst we continue to depend on nicolas kay and WFP.

Did you know that Somali farmers have started supplying the WFP? One step at a time.

HalyeeyQaran

Kenyan citizens of Somali descent want absolutely nothing to do with Somalia just as Ethiopian citizens of Somali descent are unanimously against joining Somalia. Somali Kenyans are represented in the government and in Parliament, they enjoy all of their fundamental rights especially the right to vote. They also enjoy a high quality of life, something Somalia will never be able to provide.

Remember, in Kenya, officials are elected by their constituents. Kenyans vote for their president, while in Somalia, the "president" is chosen by warlords and other corrupt officials and "governors" are appointed by him.

But but when Somalia gets its act together...:drakekidding:

Did you know that Somali farmers have started supplying the WFP? One step at a time.

Shamis all I know is that they used dump there food that was kept in warehouse when the farmers would bring their produce to the markets and supply their food when they farmers scarcily when the farmers werent bringing food to market.

S

Shamis

Shamis all I know is that they used dump there food that was kept in warehouse when the farmers would bring their produce to the markets and supply their food when they farmers scarcily when the farmers werent bringing food to market.

WFP are known to undercut farmers in every country they operate in. We need to do what India does which is growing and stockpiling their own grains and a turning a blind eye to farmers who farm in land they have not bought until the time comes to sell the land for a bigger profit, that's why their country is so green compared to Pakistan. The sad fact of the matter is really the brain drain, people drain and compassion fatigue we've all developed. I heard that 9 million Somalis live outside of Somalia. If they reinvested their money in Somalia and we started a campaign to choose organic local produce, this could have been solved without intervention from the so called government. We have a lot of balls in our court but we need to use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts