Q&A Thread

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Bro stfu the tax dollars we're paying in Richmond Hill pours into your adeers ceyr and Tim's money for next week.
Alhamdulillah finesse the system :banderas:

Ur breaking ur back working meanwhile the adeer across the street is fukking his wife and smoking weed all day and ur paying his bills :russ:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Man I thought this was question and answers not which Canadian waa the realest nigga

They're obsessed. I state where I live and it's like I attack Toronto for some reason. If I claimed Toronto then they'd use it to call me a fake too.

Me (if I claimed Toronto)

(Toronto Members)
"lOol thEE gOOd yOu dOnT liVE iN tOroNtO claIm yoUR tuuOLO"

Reality ( I claim Richmond Hill)

Toronto Members
"lOol thEE gOOd claIm tOroNtO noT yoUR tuuOLO

Can't win with these types like @Shmurda

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Alhamdulillah finesse the system :banderas:

Ur breaking ur back working meanwhile the adeer across the street is fukking his wife and smoking weed all day and ur paying his bills :russ:
At least my boy Doug Ford is fucking you guys over big time kkkkkk Toronto hates him and we voted for him up here. Taxes are a part of life man you can't avoid em.
:mjlaugh:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Same bro but @Shmurda knows his own Etobicoke premier is doing him filthy and serving the 905 kkkkkkkkkkkk. How does that feel?? Sold out for our votes haha.
:mjlol:
I voted ndp nigga hes fukking over any low income young person in ontario its not just somalis in etobicoke
snq5S7C.png

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
He's from Etobicoke and fucking you over. How does that feel? Your own area and his birthplace yet he doesn't give a flying f*ck.

Doug approves :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
View attachment 103230
Hes not fucking me over because im not in school nor am I low income infact hes fucking you over more :mjlol:

And what do you want me to do shoot the nigga I voted against him and he won anyways not much more i can do :mjlol:

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
If u were super into pizzas', and somebody asked u "hey man, do u want free pizzas." would u asked them where they got them or u just take them? @The Good
I'd ask first because it's a random offer but not necessarily because it's pizza.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Hes not fucking me over because im not in school nor am I low income infact hes fucking you over more :mjlol:

And what do you want me to do shoot the nigga I voted against him and he won anyways not much more i can do :mjlol:
How is he fucking me over whatever I lost from osap I made back and more in entrance bursaries this year lmao Ford hasn't dented me whatsoever. I work in the summer and I live at home so even if it did impact me it's literally meaningless anyways.

interview time :hillarybiz:
what caused you to make a q & a thread?
chocolate or candy?
favorite fruit?
do you have a prominent accent?
pet peeves?

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
interview time :hillarybiz:
what caused you to make a q & a thread?
chocolate or candy?