Q&A "Can you pray to Allah by writing letters?"'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zailah

Exam season guys !
Can you pray to Allah by writing letters? :gucciwhat::shookgabre:

Loool I remember him from that BBC documentary with all them Muslims in one house. 1 was gay and thères one who didn't pray but instead she writes letters to Allah like how can you just change it up :bell:

Loool I remember him from that BBC documentary with all them Muslims in one house. 1 was gay and thères one who didn't pray but instead she writes letters to Allah like how can you just change it up :bell:

Me too remember he wouldn't shake the females hand or even look at them those Asian women were pissed

:russ::russ::russ:

Zailah

Exam season guys !
Me too remember he wouldn't shake the females hand or even look at them those Asian women were pissed

:russ::russ::russ:

And the fight between the big black guy and the gay one. I just wanted him to garaac the gay guy like yaa sanka uu tagey?:mahubowtf:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time

yessss, muslims like us :drakelaugh: this was legendary

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Letters and prayer five times a day have the same effect. This is because the recipient of these letters/prayers doesn't exist. That's a quandary for you Muslims isn't it?
:lolbron: :lolbron: :lolbron:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
And don't take THIS guy seriously
upload_2017-10-17_15-57-15.png

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Who in their right mind would ask a question like this? The look of disbelief on that guy’s face
:chrisfreshhah:
I can't believe you said that. You do something even more comical than writing letters. You recite words you don't know and "face" the qibla (on a spherical earth). At least with a letter you can articulate what you want and why you should get it.
:wtfdis: :russ: :russ:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
I can't believe you said that. You do something even more comical than writing letters. You recite words you don't know and "face" the qibla (on a spherical earth). At least with a letter you can articulate what you want and why you should get it.
:wtfdis: :russ: :russ:

not everyone can write, can blind people write letters or illiterate people :gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending