Putting on hijab in order to be recognized by your fellow Believers

Assalamualaikum my beautiful sisters ❤

She started wearing hijab after an incident at school made her realize that she wasn't being recognized as a fellow Muslim in this Dunya so how would she be recognized as a Muslim in the Akhirah?

I highly recommend my sisters to watch this video and inshaAllah it'll serve as an inspiration for you if you're currently struggling with covering.

She has a lot of other naseeha videos if you want to check them out as well.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant

Assalamualaikum my beautiful sisters ❤

She started wearing hijab after an incident at school made her realize that she wasn't being recognized as a fellow Muslim in this Dunya so how would she be recognized as a Muslim in the Akhirah?

I highly recommend my sisters to watch this video and inshaAllah it'll serve as an inspiration for you if you're currently struggling with covering.

She has a lot of other naseeha videos if you want to check them out as well.
Jazakallah:it0tdo8:

nomadicblood

I am not a farax
Wa alaikumu salaam sis,

She is amazing❤️ I just found her channel about couple weeks ago wish I did earlier. Her life advices are helpful. We need more people like her!

Thank you for sharing the information

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
Mashallah! May Allah bless her. I wonder how many no hijabis she might have inspired to wear the hijab.

Why don't our women tune into her videos instead of those awful divorce stories?

Trending