Putin is ready to go now as Whitehouse Predicts Russian Invasion. Are we on the brink of nuclear war?

honestly

@Omar del Sur @Periplus

Id love to hear your analysis.

it's funny to me that you put such different people next to each other.

I have no idea if the war is going to happen. it seems like it really could. I keep hearing about people being evacuated, people being told to evacuate, I heard the yahud from the Zionist entity are evacuating.

if they fight, I hope the US and Russia are both left in a state where they no longer are able to play as big a role in world affairs. after ww2 came decolonization as Europe was much weakened. I hope something similar happens to US and Russia if they fight.

that is pretty much what I have to say on the issue. I don't really support either side. US crimes are well known. and Russia I have a huge problem with because of them supporting Assad, Houthis, Iran, etc. I think I slightly prefer Russia if I have to choose, though.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
honestly

it's funny to me that you put such different people next to each other.

I have no idea if the war is going to happen. it seems like it really could. I keep hearing about people being evacuated, people being told to evacuate, I heard the yahud from the Zionist entity are evacuating.

if they fight, I hope the US and Russia are both left in a state where they no longer are able to play as big a role in world affairs. after ww2 came decolonization as Europe was much weakened. I hope something similar happens to US and Russia if they fight.

that is pretty much what I have to say on the issue. I don't really support either side. US crimes are well known. and Russia I have a huge problem with because of them supporting Assad, Houthis, Iran, etc. I think I slightly prefer Russia if I have to choose, though.
Do you think this is just a distraction for growing anti mandate sentiment in the West? I dont believe a war is gonna happen anytime soon. Mutual destruction is assured if a true war were to break out. All of these elites are on the same side this is a show for the masses.

Do you think this is just a distraction for growing anti mandate sentiment in the West? I dont believe a war is gonna happen anytime soon. Mutual destruction is assured if a true war were to break out. All of these elites are on the same side this is a show for the masses.

it's kind of funny to me you ask that- I was just wondering the same thing myself earlier in the day. those truckers in Canada- that is the real revolution against the system. I've seen a theory that the leaders of that movement are "in on it"- I have no idea but the underlying cause- that is a real, genuine, grassroots revolt against the system.

yes, I think the same thing you say- the elites are on the same side and it's a big puppet show. people associate me with discussing geopolitics but that's why I stopped being as into geopolitics and why I don't talk about it as much anymore. it is how I feel- it's all just a distraction. you get pulled into this thing that's like those fake wrestling matches. "Putin said this," "Biden said this," "Iran said this"... but it's all a puppet show. things like grassroots, ordinary resistance against covid tyranny- that's real. I'm convinced it's better to focus on things like learning about Islam, resisting forced vaccination, etc.- ordinary everyday things. today's geopolitics I think is just a giant spectacle.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
it's kind of funny to me you ask that- I was just wondering the same thing myself earlier in the day. those truckers in Canada- that is the real revolution against the system. I've seen a theory that the leaders of that movement are "in on it"- I have no idea but the underlying cause- that is a real, genuine, grassroots revolt against the system.

yes, I think the same thing you say- the elites are on the same side and it's a big puppet show. people associate me with discussing geopolitics but that's why I stopped being as into geopolitics and why I don't talk about it as much anymore. it is how I feel- it's all just a distraction. you get pulled into this thing that's like those fake wrestling matches. "Putin said this," "Biden said this," "Iran said this"... but it's all a puppet show. things like grassroots, ordinary resistance against covid tyranny- that's real. I'm convinced it's better to focus on things like learning about Islam, resisting forced vaccination, etc.- ordinary everyday things. today's geopolitics I think is just a giant spectacle.
I live in Canada trucker protest are real but they could obviously be infiltrated now, soon or later I dont knwo when. Elite want Klaus Schwabb, WEF plan to go ahead 'Own nothing and be happy' a communal-oligarch suverlleince state with constant bio-enhancements via injections or implants.

We are headed that way because the majority of Western masses are too dumbed down to realize that we are being bamboozled. Inshallah truckers give me hope but elite will find a way to corrupt it.

I live in Canada trucker protest are real but they could obviously be infiltrated now, soon or later I dont knwo when. Elite want Klaus Schwabb, WEF plan to go ahead 'Own nothing and be happy' a communal-oligarch suverlleince state with constant bio-enhancements via injections or implants.

We are headed that way because the majority of Western masses are too dumbed down to realize that we are being bamboozled. Inshallah truckers give me hope but elite will find a way to corrupt it.

I have no doubt the people in the street are real and sincere. The theory I read was that the leaders behind the movement are in some way compromised. Yes, I am aware of the Klaus Schwaabb communistic agenda.

I am very creeped out by the Great Reset agenda. I don't need elites to come and force some bizarre new way of life on me where I'm living under whatever the Great Reset totalitarianism would look like.

The trucker protest is like a punch directly in the face of that whole agenda. It gives me hope and it gives hope to people all around the world.

Yes... majority of Western masses.... I can't believe how gullible people are. Whatever craziness is coming- if I make it through it all intact, I don't think I'll ever be able to look at the masses in the same way again. I couldn't grasp how sheeplike they are. I still can't grasp it.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I’ll say this with certainty, we’re not going to war over Ukraine. Australia, US, Canada etc aren’t going to risk lives and potentially nuclear warfare over this.

We have two possibilities and I’ll set them out in order of probability.

1. Nothing happens. We see this stalemate for a while and then miraculously there is some breakthrough in negotiations that satisfies everyone. Probably brokered by France or some another Western European country that decided to blink first.

2. Putin invades Ukraine and the West give lukewarm support but effectively sell them out. Similar to Crimea.

Russia nor the US are the winner here. Russia lost the minute they were willing to sacrifice millions of Russian civilian lives by threatening nuclear war.

The West lost because they had no choice but to back down from Putin. They’re not crazy enough to bomb Moscow but Putin is crazy enough to bomb the US or an allied nation.

USA/Russia war is unlikely. Putin choosing Ukraine invasion means quagmire for him. NATO wont go to war over Ukraine but they will help Ukrainians free their country and cripple the Russian army. Every former Soviet state that gave up their nuclear weapons now know Putin as either an ally/master or enemy who wants to swallow them

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending