PUTIN’s PROPAGANDA mouth piece picks up on the MN ilma Xaaraan Chipotle fiasco

Status
Not open for further replies.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
Oh shieeet rt does not talk about anything unless they have permission from the higher ups at the Kremlin you know what this means now

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Oh shieeet rt does not talk about anything unless they have permission from the higher ups at the Kremlin you know what this means now

I don’t blame them for hitting America at it’s underbelly, the race issue. Russia has found a way to destroy America, through a race war

I don’t blame them for hitting America at it’s underbelly, the race issue. Russia has found a way to destroy America, through a race war
That's so true. Russians themselves are even more racist than Americans. They just want to stir up racial resentment to further the divide in America. And from the looks of it, things are working out perfectly.
:bell:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Even Pakistanis who get along very well with Somalis hate them in the UK

0A094CD1-BDEE-4206-8383-65683756D0DD.jpeg

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
That's so true. Russians themselves are even more racist than Americans. They just want to stir up racial resentment to further the divide in America. And from the looks of it, things are working out perfectly.
:bell:

Are you kidding me ! A white nationalist was elected thanks to Russians intelligence agencies US election social media meddling. They twisted the truth, fabricated stories and put fear into an ignorant cadaans in the back country.

For far too long America survived because no one could figure out a way to penetrate her. Some tried arming the black panthers but that shit didn’t workout. No one could create an armed rebel group. Thanks to ex-KBG Putin dude finally found a weakness

Russians don’t have a right to bear arms in their country but Putin’s RT is on the forefront of promoting the 2nd amendment in the USA. Powerful propaganda. Putin doesn’t want his own people having guns but he wants Americans to keep shooting eachother

@embarassing take that qashin vote back.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Russians don’t have a right to bear arms in their country but Putin’s RT is on the forefront of promoting the 2nd amendment in the USA. Powerful propaganda. Putin doesn’t want his own people having guns but he wants Americans to keep shooting eachother

@embarassing take that qashin vote back.

Walahi Putin is laughing all the way to the bank. I’m imagining him thinking in Somali “hooyadood ha wasaan nacasiintan. Qoryaha ha heystaan ha is dilaan. Ha is dhameeyaan. Waar kuwani Ileen waa neef daaqaya. “

Walahi Putin is laughing all the way to the bank. I’m imagining him thinking in Somali “hooyadood ha wasaan nacasiintan. Qoryaha ha heystaan ha is dilaan. Ha is dhameeyaan. Waar kuwani Ileen waa neef daaqaya. “

Wallahi I can see him saying exactly that but a Russian version. Putin was the leader of KGB he is not an idiot .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts