Pushups

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
A few months ago I couldn't even do 1 but now I can do like 20 and planning to increase to 100 any tips

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
A few months ago I couldn't even do 1 but now I can do like 20 and planning to increase to 100 any tips
Google "The fighter pull up programme" and use a similar method for the push ups. I went from 35 push ups to 100 in like 2 months, and then moved onto weighed push ups with resistance bands and started the programme from the start. There's different coloured bands with each band correlating with a specific resistance, I'm slowly trying to go up to 100 with the band that has the most resistance.

Set yourself a goal and stick to it, you'll get there in no time.

Can u do pushups while sore

What do pushups workout besides arms

Will it make me muscular

Do situps f*ck spine up

Do pull ups or push ups
Im not a reliable source but i shall bestow some of my knowledge of old age to you little bro :damn:

1) Recommend that you dont, give yourself some resting time, maybe even even a few days if you have to

2) Never heard of push ups without arms before

3) Push ups will definitely improve your muscles when done on a regular basis (give it some time)

4) Im not to sure on this one, @Rooble44 probably knows

5) both is beneficial, do both but dont over work yourself

Last edited:

Jellal

East-End General 💯☔
Keep going at it but try to throw in some other exercises (plank, situps, pull-ups etc.) you don't want to have big arms and the rest of your body is out of shape. Also watch what you eat a proper diet is just as important as working out.

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
Can u do pushups while sore

What do pushups workout besides arms

Will it make me muscular

Do situps f*ck spine up

Do pull ups or push ups

I hope they don’t mess up the spine. Just use a yoga mat or something soft, so that you don’t hurt your back

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
Keep going at it but try to throw in some other exercises (plank, situps, pull-ups etc.) you don't want to have big arms and the rest of your body is out of shape. Also watch what you eat a proper diet is just as important as working out.

Omg wait should I remove them from my routine? I thought push ups only tone the arms. I’m not trying to be a bulky girl :jcoleno:

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
It is midnight

I sometimes feel like face palming whenever I read whatever it is you say.

What I meant was that we could set up a challenge & do certain push ups per day & increase them as the days go by. We could come back & talk about any progress within those days.

Of course we ain’t gonna do push ups :what1:

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
I sometimes feel like face palming whenever I read whatever it is you say.

What I meant was that we could set up a challenge & do certain push ups per day & increase them as the days go by. We could come back & talk about any progress within those days.

Of course we ain’t gonna do push ups :what1:

at midnight* forgot to add that at the end of the sentence

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Someone said situps mess ur spine True????

Only if you overdo them and are also somewhat malnourished and very skinny. Anorexics who do dozens upon dozens at a time have this issue sometimes but you should be fine as a normal person if you stick to reasonable rep ranges (8-20 per set) then eat well and rest.

Trending

Latest posts