pursuing a soon to be married girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
f*ck. this is/was hard to read. should I still give her the option just before she commits?

i sound desperate. f*ck.
even at desperate times you gotta keep your pride man, so that's a no no.

part of me just wants to say fk her and move on but I really feel ya man, I don't know man....I would have advised to show her that you're a changed man but it seems like you don't have enough time to do so.

even at desperate times you gotta keep your pride man, so that's a no no.

part of me just wants to say fk her and move on but I really feel ya man, I don't know man....I would have advised to show her that you're a changed man but it seems like you don't have enough time to do so.
All this and whats been said above is whats been on my mind. If wishes were horses. Thanks man

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Move on bro, my pride could never recover from some chick laughing with her friends about how desperate I was, I would have to catch a couple bodies and move out the country.

If shes already getting married and promised to another man it's haram for you to pursue her.

Lmao @ at the soul mate comment.:pachah1:

There's plenty more fish in the sea, you'll forget about her soon.:drakelaugh:

Simp united swear this was me years ago :ohlord: @Ordained_Hypocrite I was in your shoes time ago I'm telling you man give the middle finger to Simp united there are plenty of fish in the ocean trust, move on man move the hell on in time you will feel different

Let it go. Love can make you do some pretty irrational and regrettable stuff. She obviously doesn't feel the same way as you

Simp united swear this was me years ago :ohlord: @Ordained_Hypocrite I was in your shoes time ago I'm telling you man give the middle finger to Simp united there are plenty of fish in the ocean trust, move on man move the hell on in time you will feel different
Everyone learns in their own time . Let the kid learn from his mistake to become a better man .

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I think being rejected by her again will hurt much more than biting your tongue and letting her marry this man. Fact is she is the one who left you and not only has she moved on, she hasn't looked back either and is getting married to the man she wants to be with. I'm sorry aboowe but she will not ditch him for you because if she really wanted you, she wouldn't even be with him to begin with. Why give her the satisfaction of knowing that you haven't moved on? You loved her but she did not and does not love you the same. Love yourself enough to believe that there is someone better out there for you.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Get pussy bro, you just need to pound one out. Virgin niggas always suffer wallahi. :ohlord:Just was the shit out of a sexy thing and you'll wake up from this...

It happens to every nice guy, just get a fresh fade, new clothes , some good siil and a fine new xaliimo wifey potential and you'll be good to go. :ohhhdamn: It's all mental fam, been there done that:wow:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I dont believe in love before marriage but in your case I think youre feeling the "need" to be with her and it probably increased when you heard shes getting off the market if you truly felt this bad about her than what was stopping you from marrying her in the first place?

Anyways that ship is gone My advice forget she exist and focus on more important shit

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
One other thing...ppl get divorced and live on bro. Grow some GoNads and be happy you're not tied down. Also don't ever feel that you "need" someone. Be whole always. .. Your only regret should be that u didn't tap that ass:damedamn:

Hubble

VIP
You're way to into her. It's haram to love someone this much because you lose yourself and get depressed over their reciprocation.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
First of all AUN to your mother, may Allah swt have mercy on her soul.
Secondly welcome back.

Thirdly, I hate to say this but someone has to. It's over walal. She's just not that into you anymore. She is getting married, it's not like she can back out now. Let her be. I know this might come off as cliche but if you love her let her go, she might be happy with that guy. That ship has sailed. If you two were meant to be with each other then by the grace and the blessing of Allah swt, she will come back into your life some way. It might be in 20 years, who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.