pursuing a soon to be married girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before you call me out on being a simp. Hear me out. You ever love a girl so bad and she just couldn't reciprocate? I would do anything for her and I mean it. Kidney for her, move to wherever she like, whatever! Only because she is that good, meets all your criteria and most importantly you connect with her on every level. Basically my soulmate.

We broke up a year ago and my sister tells me shes getting married this month (2 weeks time). I love this girl. Haven't stopped and I know I still won't. I can even swear not even her inkaar qab husband will love her half as much as I do. I'm seriously thinking of getting a final word just to see if by Allahs grace she can see me in a different light. Is it worth it? I don't care how foolish I look to her, I just want to let her know I still want her.

This girl was into me and at some point, when it got real she checked out of the relationship. I even sent my mom (aun) to go find out more about her and her family. She approved. Was so close to proposing when she said she 'just doesnt see me like that ANYMORE'. Those words will never leave my head. f*ck. What changed? What did I do?

Don't get me wrong, I've dated before but none like her. should I still give it a try? I have never made a connection with anyone the way we did. I've tried convincing her before but stopped after she stopped replying 3 times in a row. whats a nigga to do?

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
go for it..either way you got nothing to lose.

imo it's bit too late my nigga, I wish you all the luck :friendhug:

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Before you call me out on being a simp. Hear me out. You ever love a girl so bad and she just couldn't reciprocate? I would do anything for her and I mean it. Kidney for her, move to wherever she like, whatever! Only because she is that good, meets all your criteria and most importantly you connect with her on every level. Basically my soulmate.

We broke up a year ago and my sister tells me shes getting married this month (2 weeks time). I love this girl. Haven't stopped and I know I still won't. I can even swear not even her inkaar qab husband will love her half as much as I do. I'm seriously thinking of getting a final word just to see if by Allahs grace she can see me in a different light. Is it worth it? I don't care how foolish I look to her, I just want to let her know I still want her.

This girl was into me and at some point, when it got real she checked out of the relationship. I even sent my mom (aun) to go find out more about her and her family. She approved. Was so close to proposing when she said she 'just doesnt see me like that ANYMORE'. Those words will never leave my head. f*ck. What changed? What did I do?

Don't get me wrong, I've dated before but none like her. should I still give it a try? I have never made a connection with anyone the way we did. I've tried convincing her before but stopped after she stopped replying 3 times in a row. whats a nigga to do?
She obviously doesnt want you.Move on,there are so many other girls.Mathematically there is more of them then us,so you will definently find someone unless you look like an ogre

If she is getting married to some other guy, than she doesn't feel the same way about you.

From what you just described, its just u who feels that way.

My advice is to move on and forget about her.

"This girl was into me and at some point, when it got real she checked out of the relationship. I even sent my mom (aun) to go find out more about her and her family. She approved. Was so close to proposing when she said she 'just doesnt see me like that ANYMORE'. Those words will never leave my head. f*ck. What changed? What did I do?"

You probably didn't do anything. People's opinions and feelings change. I think the ship has sailed. She was nice enough to make her feelings clear, you should respect that. Just because you love her like mad, doesn't mean she will/has to see you the same. Unrequited love is bummer, but you have to move on, especially as she is getting married.

Ma walantahay? She doesn't want you. Im giving you my honest sisterly advice don't further embarrass yourself by seeing if she is gonna pull a runaway bride for you.
Let it goooooo, let it gooooo.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Was so close to proposing when she said she 'just doesnt see me like that ANYMORE'. Those words will never leave my head. f*ck. What changed? What did I do?

I was gonna say do it before I reached this part, it's over breh have some dignity.

:urgh:

go for it bro . Don't leave this life with regrets and doubts .

She obviously doesnt want you.Move on,there are so many other girls.Mathematically there is more of them then us,so you will definently find someone unless you look like an ogre

it was more about the connection. i talked to so many, nothing like this. I would still marry her if she had a face altering accident. do you get me bro?

"This girl was into me and at some point, when it got real she checked out of the relationship. I even sent my mom (aun) to go find out more about her and her family. She approved. Was so close to proposing when she said she 'just doesnt see me like that ANYMORE'. Those words will never leave my head. f*ck. What changed? What did I do?"

You probably didn't do anything. People's opinions and feelings change. I think the ship has sailed. She was nice enough to make her feelings clear, you should respect that. Just because you love her like mad, doesn't mean she will/has to see you the same. Unrequited love is bummer, but you have to move on, especially as she is getting married.

f*ck. this is/was hard to read. should I still give her the option just before she commits?

i sound desperate. f*ck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts