Eg51rtTWAAAsOTW

Any hooto tresspassers are getting smoked :gunsmiley:

Shout out to our Ogaden cousins who also brought their own hitters

Last edited:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
You beat me to it @Yonis , I have changed my pfp to this strong and brave PSF commando soldier as soon as I laid my eyes on him, he will be on there for the next few months.

Doesn't he resemble young Ahmed Islam?
FB_IMG_1599131570607.jpg

It is probably one of the greatest pictures of all time, our elite forces and saviors of our nation taking over the useless AMISON duties.

Guul for PL forces and safe return back home is all I am pray to Allah.:rejoice:

Last edited:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
@Apophis what is up with the PFP Boqor, :what:I picked up that PFP first, do you want me to take you to the Frankalin County Court Small Claims Court for copying me?:farmajoyaab:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
kinda sus...

tenor.gif

You are obsessed Walahi, is there any thread you comment beside PL threads?:comeon:
War shaqo yeelo and stop crying about us all over the platform, tar tiib qaadka u ruug qaldaan waaxid, oo ha ku margin sac dibi dhalay yahow.:pachah1:

You are obsessed Walahi, is there any thread you comment beside PL threads?:comeon:
War shaqo yeelo and stop crying about us all over the platform, tar tiib qaadka u ruug qaldaan waaxid, oo ha ku margin sac dibi dhalay yahow.:pachah1:
This is basically a Puntland forum, is it not? :gnzbryw:

Did I hit a nerve?

Your behaviour is very sus, fawning over a dude like that. I call it like it see it, lad.

Last edited:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
This is basically a Puntland forum, is it not? :gnzbryw:

Did I hit a nerve?

Your behaviour is very sus, fawning over a dude like that. I call it like it see it, son.

Nothing wrong with liking a soldier who is willing to sacrifice their life for their country and president, the least I can do is to keep him in my pfp.:trumpsmirk:

If you think acknowledging your warriors for their bravery and sacrifice is a sus behavior then I have nothing to discuss with your Qaldaan ass, please indulge your conversations with your fellow high on Marqaans buddies.
:bell:

Nothing wrong with liking a soldier who is willing to sacrifice their life for their country and president, the least I can do is to keep him in my pfp.:trumpsmirk:

If you think acknowledging your warriors for their bravery and sacrifice is a sus behavior then I have nothing to discuss with your Qaldaan ass, please indulge your conversations with your fellow high on Marqaans buddies.
:bell:

Lol, you can tell bravery and sacrifice from a picture? impressive.

It's not a big deal, but it is definitely sus to talk about another mans looks whilst saying things like "as soon as I laid eyes on him". But hey, if that is your thing.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Lol, you can tell bravery and sacrifice from a picture? impressive.

It's not a big deal, but it is definitely sus to talk about another mans looks whilst saying things like "as soon as I laid eyes on him". But hey, if that is your thing.

Your gay jokes and lame comebacks don't even deserve a replay, take your trolling practice somewhere else kid.:camby:

Trending