Puntlanders lost Maydh longtime ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
History made it possible. I as the Duke of Harshaw argue beesha Harti to give me one of their beautiful daughters if they
want to return to Maydh. I will be very merciful.

obamadatazz

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
History made it possible. I as the Duke of Harshaw argue beesha Harti to give me one of their beautiful daughters if they
want to return to Maydh. I will be very merciful.

obamadatazz
You still haven't explain my question:confused:
No need wasn't jidili ones upon a time hysiilaanyolaugh

Bohol

VIP
Sheikh Isaaq is not relevant to this piece of history since we don't have the exact verified date of when he died.
This happened in the 16th century though. Dhulos always lived in Jidali according to the English explorer Speke in 19th century
and refers to it as the "Dhulbahante valley". Unfortunately for you it always has been us expanding east and south.

:francis:

Salih

Move right or get left
What the heck is Puntland? هههههههههههههههههههه البلد التي لا يعرف احد من الناس غيرهم هههههههههههه
Wallahi this is 3ajiib!

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Sheikh Isaaq is not relevant to this piece of history since we don't have the exact verified date of when he died.
This happened in the 16th century though. Dhulos always lived in Jidali according to the English explorer Speke in 19th century
and refers to it as the "Dhulbahante valley". Unfortunately for you it always has been us expanding east and south.

:francis:
Well you ain't expanding anymore time to reverse the gains:kanyeshrug:
As jidali place I could remember some isaaq guy called xirsi or something who was isaaq was talking about letting us live in jadilisiilaanyolaugh
What his name again xildiidsiilaanyolaugh
-Jiidaali (HY and Dhulbahante) Your clan was settled there by the Muuse Ismaciil
You isaaq nikkas always claiming somethingsiilaanyolaugh
http://www.somnet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=250&t=368237&start=90
As for sanaag I don't know much but I for sure know nalaye ahmed made gainssiilaanyolaugh
These are the times I wish we had the nalaye ahmed expert geriroor:wow:

Bohol

VIP
Just because some forumer from that cursed site claimed something doesn't mean it is true. The days of expanding are over,
my sub clan (SY) use to live on the coast primarily and now we have large deegaans in Central Sanaag and Northern Sool,
can you guess who those lands belonged to? We be eating good thanks to our ancestors who made a wise decision to expand
territory.

:diddyswag:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Just because some forumer from that cursed site claimed something doesn't mean it is true. The days of expanding are over,
my sub clan (SY) use to live on the coast primarily and now we have large deegaans in Central Sanaag and Northern Sool,
can you guess who those lands belonged to? We be eating good thanks to our ancestors who made a wise decision to expand
territory.

:diddyswag:
Be honest you couldn't expand even if you wanted today:heh:This isn't after we lost all of our population and your cousins used the opportunity to expand ones you smelled weakness:heh:

Bohol

VIP
Today we have big responsibilities since we are leading the biggest opposition party, it is
not the right time. With power comes more responsibilities, but soon you will see random
cities popping up in Sool.

:hemad:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Today we have big responsibilities since we are leading the biggest opposition party, it is
not the right time. With power comes more responsibilities, but soon you will see random
cities popping up in Sool.

:hemad:
You haven't moved an inch since the British armed you:ftw9nwa:
Your basically bordering my sub sub clan now who stretch from mjland border all the way to most xudun:ulachen001:
Unless you somehow find away to build a village in isaaq friendly area las anod district behind our back your days of expanding south is over:fingerwag:

Bohol

VIP
North West and West Xudun district belongs to us. The plan is to gradually develop Bohol into a large town
then it can serve as the base of operations for further future settlements in Sool.

:lawd:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
North West and West Xudun district belongs to us. The plan is to gradually develop Bohol into a large town
then it can serve as the base of operations for further future settlements in Sool.

:lawd:
At how you make it sound like is large area:ftw9nwa:
We all know the few villages you have:ftw9nwa:
Don't poke the bear Or you lose the two villages you have:fredo:

Bohol

VIP
At how you make it sound like is large area:ftw9nwa:
We all know the few villages you have:ftw9nwa:
Don't poke the bear Or you lose the two villages you have:fredo:

I guess you don't know that SY are one of the most battle hardened and are not to
be messed with. They killed hundreds of Dhulbahante in Xudun town in early 1990s
in revenge for you supporting Siad Bare. In this attack 7 of Fuad Adan Cadde's
(the famous politician) brothers were also killed.

"Further hostilities were reported from the central regions of Sool and
Sanaag. According to Darod sources SNM rebels attacked Darod tribesmen
in Hudun killing over 100 Dhulbahante Darodsmen"

nNydJg7.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending