Puntlanders Come In........

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL I don't think he knows how shit his clan is and how everyone laughs at them. The only way to escape the reality of his useless disorganised dhullo clan is to go for Farmaajo :russ:
Its funny coming from a dhabayaco fag who signed a treaty to become Italian Somaliland. You guys arent even Organized.

Majerteen are always slaves to foreigners. You shit Ethiopian Italian Arab lover

You guys can't even face reality. The post I made earlier was the truth.

Sometimes the truth is harsh.

Gambar

VIP
Galaydh is more experienced than Ethiopian Slave Gaas.

Just read history he had way too much achievements unlike Gaas.

Also its funny coming from a Majeerteen who was slave of Ethiopia and Italy.

Khatumo didn't even get recognition so I don't know how its a failed example if it never got approved.

And all the points I stated were true .
Didn't you guys try to kill Galaydh?

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
@waraabe LMAO. The capital of Habar Jeclo.

Apparently this tuulo is half of Sool:
2uzyqkm.png

This is what happens when you try to lie :dead1::francis:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
They are entitled cunts, you think their distaste for Gaas is something new? They did the same thing to Abdullahi Yusuf in 2001. Abdullahi Yusuf did something controversial at the time and the ciisse maxamuuds said Abdullahi Yusuf cannot come back to Garowe, Abdullahi Yusuf heard that threat and the very next day he came back to the center of Garowe and said those who want me removed, go ahead and remove me (he was a total boss). Then the ciise maxamuuds knew he was serious and never spoke bad about him again. They're cowards. The exact same thing is currently going on with Gaas except hes much more soft
Way to go, tarring all cisse maxamud with a broad brush, it's a few siyaasi like faroole and his ilk most cisse maxamud including their odey dhaqmeed rejected the enmity that faroole was trying to kindle and supported the government so it's not wise to speak in general cause most cisse maxamud just like any other puntlanders they wish to see puntland progress.

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
@waraabe LMAO. The capital of Habar Jeclo.

Apparently this tuulo is half of Sool:
2uzyqkm.png

This is what happens when you try to lie :dead1::francis:

Caynaba is inhabited by Reer barre - Reer yoonis - Muse Abokor only.

Buhoodle is inhabited by all of Dhulbahante, so is Las Canood, but both of them combined are smaller than Hodan Qaylo distric in Burco.

PS my home village Balidhiig is bigger than Caynaba. And it's exclusively Reer yoonis 14th generation Isaaq clan.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Caynaba is inhabited by Reer barre - Reer yoonis - Muse Abokor only.

Buhoodle is inhabited by all of Dhulbahante, so is Las Canood, but both of them combined are smaller than Hodan Qaylo distric in Burco.

PS my home village Balidhiig is bigger than Caynaba. And it's exclusively Reer yoonis 14th generation Isaaq clan.
Laascaanood is settled by all Dhulbahante yes, not Buuhoodle though. Just a sub clan. 2/5th of the rural population of Toghdeer is in Buuhoodle district, it's extremely dense.

Last edited:

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
Laascaanood is settled by all Dhulbahante yes, not Buuhoodle though. Just a sub clan. 2/5th of the rural population of Toghdeer is in Buuhoodle district, it's extremely dense.

Buhoodle district is 0.001 of gobalka togdheer. The second largest city in buhoodle district is qorilugud (HJ). Half of Buhoodle is in Ethiopia oodwayne is the second largest town after burco.

Once a langaab forever langaab

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Buhoodle district is 0.001 of gobalka togdheer. The second largest city in buhoodle district is qorilugud (HJ). Half of Buhoodle is in Ethiopia oodwayne is the second largest town after burco.

Once a langaab forever langaab
Somali side of Buuhoodle:

upload_2017-4-7_17-17-15.png

Ethiopian side of Buuhoodle:

upload_2017-4-7_17-17-55.png

Ladies and gentlemen, the second largest town in Toghdeer after the shared city of Burco(2/3 belongs to HY):

upload_2017-4-7_17-19-6.png

Why do I even engage with these idoors? :mindblown:

LOL I don't think he knows how shit his clan is and how everyone laughs at them. The only way to escape the reality of his useless disorganised dhullo clan is to go for Farmaajo :russ:

And you have Somaliweyn as a username. Don't speak for all Somalis, no one laughs at Dhulbahante. They are more deserving of respect and help than many who entitle themselves to what they don't deserve.

They gave us heroes who made us proud in our history. Best thing you can do is change your username so others don't quote you as an example of hypocrites who tarnish the cause of Somaliweyn with their sick qabyaalad.

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
Burco is 60% HJ
We have the mayorship and the governor for the region. Forget all of that I don't know why I am arguing with you. But 2 neighbourhood in East Burco Holden Qaylo and October are bigger than laska, buhoodle, and all your villages combined.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Burco is 60% HJ
We have the mayorship and the governor for the region. Forget all of that I don't know why I am arguing with you. But 2 neighbourhood in East Burco Holden Qaylo and October are bigger than laska, buhoodle, and all your villages combined.
Burco is not 1 city, you are not allowed to live in West Burco. It's divided like Gaalkacyo. And the west side is the largest side. I don't about your tuulos, and I don't want to know.

Worry about getting evicted from Hargeisa by HA, you will become refugees in Caynabo the way things are going.

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
You clearly don't know about burco from time you are compering it to the ghetto galkacanyo.
We have 1 mayor
1 governor
1 local council
1 town hall

True say everyone lives in their side of the city but that doesn't mean anything the city centre is shared HY house, HJ, HY, HJ. And who said I can't go West burco, I have more friends from west than east.

HJ biciide live in saylada most western part of burco and HY own houses and plots of land in plaza the most Eastern part of Burco.

Don't quote me again

Bohol

VIP
Burco is indeed a segregated city. Last year when I was there while staying in the west side, I told a couple of HJ girls to visit me in that
side they got scared Lool and insisted I come to visit them in the east side.

9CjyQ4Y.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending