Puntlanders Come In - Galmudug Finally Exposed

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You know what Puntlanders. I am thinking based on my 'abtiyaal' Murusade who I hear a-lot in my life. The Somalis have this view of 'farms and trees and rivers' is 'heavenly' and 'paradise'. I would hear this constantly from my murusade relatives in Banadir and they would tell they're 'El bur relatives' adigu mudug baad ka timi iyo dhagaxasi. This means basically in English they assume they live in beautiful greenery and lush paradise while you come from a desert that is basically unforgiving to life. So I assume the Hawiye have this view that it's impossible to live in the NORTH or anywhere beyond Galgaduud to Bosaso to Hargeisa.

I also see b22nta Sade adopt this view and I see it a-lot from b22n types of clan. The only one I never seen hold this view is @Teeri-Alpha but a-lot of the other clans even Isaaq hold this view where @Bohol called badhan MARS. Let me tell you guys a secret, this was hawiye policy in USC. Send Darod to those rocky deserts and chase them out of the fertile south and they thought we would DIE in the north and not be able to re-adapt again to living there. We pulled off one of the greatest feats I think as Puntlanders which is quite remarkable, we turned the desert into a productive state. We turned tuulos into cities again. We are progressing and actually want to stay in PL and don't want the south anymore. Then we had the south flee to us as IDP to add insult to injury.

The hawiyes never entertained this would happen and consider Majerten very gifted people. Now they want us back in the south again when they realized we can develop without being in lush greenery and farms. Infact we proved to them where-ever majerten goes, Somalis will follow us. All the IDPS started to rush towards us cause they know we are the TRUE ELITES who build people up. Those IDPS today are small time shopkeepers in PL. From Camps to Business. The hawiye never envisioned this, but they're original USC plan has collapsed. You don't need farm land to be successful, it's not the land that makes you successful, it's the people on the land. Human capital ayaa la dhaha, it's called BRAIN ECONOMY. Hawiye think success is bananas and sitting and waiting for everything to be given to them like colonials did. MJ came back in 2004 and still helped them and established the first government since 1991 in Mogadishu. Abdiqasim never reached Mogadishu and they know that since HG told him we want the bililiqo to continue

Now take them apples and swallow it. Where the f*ck is @Crow who says I never question my abtiyaal, does he even read anything I post on my abtiyaal?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
B22n are connected to the land waxay kamid ahayeen daaqsinta dee and they don't believe humans have brains, see the level of thought doesn't exist in they're mental processes Whatsoever. That's why you see the level of b22n in some clans who still think lush land is beautiful, kuma kalsoona MASKAXDISA inu wax soo saari karo, that's B22N culture I am telling that we need to keep away from PL or we will never be succesful.

B22n are connected to the land waxay kamid ahayeen daaqsinta dee and they don't believe humans have brains, see the level of thought doesn't exist in they're mental processes Whatsoever. That's why you see the level of b22n in some clans who still think lush land is beautiful, kuma kalsoona MASKAXDISA inu wax soo saari karo, that's B22N culture I am telling that we need to keep away from PL or we will never be succesful.

Siad Barre brought them to the land through force without teaching them any means of cultivating. we are not shocked when we hear nomadic families in ghetto dying through drought and famine. siad barre made the extermination of his folks faster through the courses of nature. jcoleno.pngmjlol.png

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Siad Barre brought them to the land through force without teaching them any means of cultivating. we are not shocked when we hear nomadic families in ghetto dying through drought and famine. siad barre made the extermination of his folks faster through the courses of nature.View attachment 80293View attachment 80294

The Galmudug people thought in 91 by sending us to UTANGA and the other half going back to the rocky desert of PL, that we would die out. This didn't happen is all I am saying. Not only did it not happen, we rebuilt PL from the ground up. Took tuulos and made it into cities. Then southerners camE flooding to us and we housed them in CAMPS, we upgraded them to homes now, they're kids sent to school and they're parents told to become small time traders and shopkeepers.

Amazing feat if you ask me. God must of looked down on Puntites and said you will not die but THRIVE. While god looked down on the south and said for your SINS YOU SHALL REMAIN IN CIVIL WAR and Famine.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I honestly think Aideed was cruel but brilliant leader in some ways. How would u survive going from eating ice-cream, pasta, rice, and all the joys of mogadishu living to a 'desert' in PL where they only ate 'meat and milk'. He thought you wouldn't be able to re-adjust to those conditions and would concede to 'irirism' to dominate the nation in return slowly bring you back in the south again.

He did this also to Rahanwayn by cutting food supplies from America to reach Baydhabo and hence Baydhabo became a city of death. Was he planning to ensure no agriculture produce reaches PL also and stop it at 'Dhusomareeb' any trucks moving farming goods to PL? I wouldn't put it past the man to be quite honest cause he was quite brutal in achieving Hawiye dominance over the land, he even made rahanwayn pay the ultimate price by stopping any food-aid to reach baydhabo. I don't find it suprising when I see Mogadishu not sending our aid money, this is how southerners think, they believe in aideed principles which has notoriously failed but they won't change it. They believe in 'embargos' and making you 'starve'. Lakin PL way si jiraysa, we will find other routes to get our Aid money. They always waste to much time on old political tactics and the nation remains in stalemate for longer durations because they refuse to UPDATE they're tactics and forget EMBARGO or DENIAL of funds, food, expulsion, clan cleansing, forget all the old tactics we know where they LEAD the outcome.

What u think of Aideed and USC vision of the nation? capture Mogadishu and Clan Cleanse Darod. Thru this darod went two directions which was Kenya thru boats or some took the land route from the south to kenya and remain in refugee camp. Others took a northern route and returned to PL. But by returning to PL there was nothing there at the time except camel meat and milk.

How did we survive with agriculture produce? sure we had Bosaso port to bring in most of our other daily needs as a society but the agricultural produce route was needed since no farms existed in PL. That's why I say PL should secure as many lifelines as possible in terms of agriculture and not rely on the south only. Let's do some internal agriculture ourself, let's connect to Ethiopia and recieve agriculture produce trucks from there, have another link to the south. Let's ensure we have multiple life-lines and not just one going straight to the south in-case the HG perform an embargo on us, which I wouldn't put it past the little moryans.

Trending

Latest posts